Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Good evening

Just thought I would introduce myself to the forum, my name is Paul and I'm a 31 year old lifelong Spurs fan!

As a first day gift, please take a look at my recent paintings I've completed. They are painted onto a cardboard sheet, 4 foot by 4 foot (yes, that big!!)

Look forward to chatting to some of you soon

Paul

Player in Training

Status
    They are fantastic pictures! You must be really proud of them!

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Player in Training

Status
    Cheers for the welcome, yeah I love them although I dont know what to do with them now, framing Is going to cost a bomb as they are so big, so I might stick them on Ebay, your thoughts?

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum@wattsy1980. Loving the picture of Bill Nicholson at the gates, it's one of my fave images ever.... As you can tell from avatar.

Legend !

Status
    Brilliant work Paul, welcome to the forum

Legend !

Status
    Welcome Paul. Brilliant paintings. How long does it take to paint them? Great idea putting them on e.bay. Should pay for a season ticket at the Lane easy.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter