Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    First things first. My user name is yankyid and my first thought was that might be a bit presumptuous. I love the spurs but came on board only last year during the UEFA campaign and was stunned by the play of Bale. It was my first year watching the Premier League and wanted to pick a team to follow. Hate Man U. fans, Hate Arse's fans and the whole buy a team for ****ty didn't appeal to me, so here I am. If my user name offends, I will be happy to change it, just had to pick something not in use. I feel amazingly fortunate to have jumped on board when I did because this season has been fantastic for us. I've come to respect Parker as a real baller and VDV has grown on me. Modric is an undisputible quality player so no suprises but the chemistry has really come on this year.

Anyway, hope i'm welcome inspite of the fact I am a complete newb and an american to boot. Go Spurs! and cheers.

Legend !

Status
    welcome to the forum mate.. enjoy posting...

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate! It's great to have you . Don't worry about your username, where your from, when you started supporting Spurs or if you like any of the arse players... once a yid, always a yid!!!

First Team Player

Status
    Welcome my fellow American YID!

Legend !

Status
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy the talk and don't be afraid to get involved. COYS

Player in Training

Status
    hi yankyid i am also american but have lived here in london for the past 26 years. you picked the right team, so coys! take care and have fun on the forum it's the best forum too.

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    welcome, Yank!

Legend !

Status
    Welcome

Hope you stick around and can learn more about the mighty Spurs from the forum!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter