Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi everybody.

To start, I'm sorry for my english which is far away to be perfect.

I'm french, from Monaco, and in France I support a dead club (but maybe not for a long time) : AS Monaco. The last french club in Champion's league's final (2004) but which is in last position in french second division today.

I live in London from 2 months. I already liked Spurs in France but since I'm here, I really fall in love with this club. I was in White Hart Lane stadium for the victory against Bolton, and I watch all games with a growing passion.

I hope you'll welcome me in your forum. Small precision : I hate Arsenal.

2. These users say thanks for this post

AmericanHotspur (28-12-2011),donatorbelondon (28-12-2011),crocop (28-12-2011),najt rajder (28-12-2011),Rev John Ripsher (28-12-2011),Roscono3 (28-12-2011)

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Dont worry about the english as you probably write english better that 70% of the english people here lol. Not to mention the irish @thfcire

Funny how there is always the same kind of respect with certain clubs, not sure if it was just because of the teams that were creative when i was going up but ive always liked Monaco, Ive also always had the same respect for Ajax and Roma.

Anyways welcome to the forum

4. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (29-12-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    D
    Funny how there is always the same kind of respect with certain clubs, not sure if it was just because of the teams that were creative when i was going up but ive always liked Monaco, Ive also always had the same respect for Ajax and Roma.
    That's exactly what I think and I sayd the same thing to my friends who support Monaco. I suppose it's because Tottenham and Monaco built themselves whith the tradition of beautiful play.

Thx for your welcoming

champions league vip

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarô View Post
    Hi everybody.

To start, I'm sorry for my english which is far away to be perfect.

I'm french, from Monaco, and in France I support a dead club (but maybe not for a long time) : AS Monaco. The last french club in Champion's league's final (2004) but which is in last position in french second division today.

I live in London from 2 months. I already liked Spurs in France but since I'm here, I really fall in love with this club. I was in White Hart Lane stadium for the victory against Bolton, and I watch all games with a growing passion.

I hope you'll welcome me in your forum. Small precision : I hate Arsenal.
    Welcome to the forum dude, all you had to say is this!!!

7. Who Thanked this post

crocop (28-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it.

Status
    2011/12 French Ligue 2 Table / Standings - ESPN Soccernet

What on earth has happened to what was once a great club ????

Bienvenu by the way .

Legend !

Status
    we are grateful to have you. thank you.

THTV Donator

Status
    Welcome to the asylum!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post

Bienvenu by the way .
    i think their problem is that they have such a small fan base. They have a small stadium and it was half empty even when they played in LEAGUE 1

Legend !

Status
    Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum.

Je Regrette mon français n'est pas si bon. Je suis seulement dans ma premier classe de français!

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post

Bienvenu by the way .
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop
    i think their problem is that they have such a small fan base. They have a small stadium and it was half empty even when they played in LEAGUE 1
    Actually, Monaco has a largest fan base than people use to think. But this base is scattered in all France. Monaco is a small country with a lot of strangers and riche people who don't care about football. But this is not a big deal, Monaco has knew its best success and has built its story in spite of the small nomber of local fans.

What happens to this club is very simple : Incompetence. Since the Champion's League's final in 2004, an incredible succession of mistakes have been committed and brought this club from the european's roof to the gutter of France.

But I still have a piece of hope. You may know that the club has just been acquired by a russian billionaire (Rybolovlev), so know it's our last chance to begin a great club again.
    Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum.

Je Regrette mon français n'est pas si bon. Je suis seulement dans ma premier classe de français!

Don't worry, your french is great

Thank you all

Legend !

Status
    Welcome

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum ... Rybolovlev buying Monaco is a good sign, he's lived there for years and since his divorce (cost him several billion) he's been selling assets and is now cash rich .... I think he promised to spend 100m so the 'good days' could well be coming back for Monaco ..... always liked there attacking style, I remember visiting the stadium and parking under the pitch.

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Sweden says welcome!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter