Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hello there
    My name is Adrian and I'm 18. I do like Tottenham for two or three years, but now I've decided to learn more about this club. I can surely say, that it is my favorite club right now. It's quite difficult to watch all of Tottenham matches in my country, so all I know about Tottenham are informations I got from games, such as Football Manager. But I, of course, watch any match I can. I hope I will know now this club better.
    English is a foreign language for me, so let me know if I will say anything wrong. I would be thankful for that

Last tango in Belfast

Status
    Have fun! New to it myself
    COYS

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Player in Training

Status
    Hi yayme. Great to have you along. If you want to watch If you want to watch Spurs games I suggest you go to livefootball.net and sign on for about 45 Zloty a year. Enjoy :-) Your English is pretty good. Just keep practicing :-)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Welcome to the community. @weirddave posts links to the best live streams for every game.

Stick around and your English will improve greatly.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yayme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do like Tottenham for two or three years, but now I've decided to learn more about this club
    So have Sky Sports to be fair.
    Last edited by weirddave; 22-12-2011 at 01:53 AM.

hey you guys

Status
    Welcome to the forum btw Adrian

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter