Register To Comment

Thread: Hello Again!

Legend !

Status
    To all my THTV brethren, a good to to you and a good to be back from me! I'm sorry that I disappeared off the forums a few months ago, but due to a hectic work schedule, (which to no avail has really slown down) i have had almost no time for any sort of football, besides of course checking the ol'Newsnow website for any updates; lookin forward to chatting with you all again, missed the forums a ton.....

So spread the word....

TK's back baby!

2. These users say thanks for this post

ctw01 (15-12-2011),donatordeejbah (15-12-2011),Figgy (15-12-2011),donatorIconic Drei (15-12-2011),Javi (15-12-2011),River (15-12-2011),spursman18 (15-12-2011),thfcire (15-12-2011)

Status
    hey and welcome back @T.K. Massive, you've missed a great run, happy times around here to be sure.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome back TK glad to see ya around.

talking in the wind

Status
    Was only thinking where's tk last week, welcome back from all the gaijin lol

Legend !

Status
    welcome back

THTV Donator

Status
    welcome back!

Legend !

Status
    Welcome back man!

Legend !

Status
    Good to have you back, TK. Wondered where you got off to.

Legend !

Status
    TK welcome mate, hope your well.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Welcome back fella

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was only thinking where's tk last week, welcome back from all the gaijin lol
    Cheers guys, and well seeing as how good everyone was to me, you all deserve an explanation; the last time we had talked I think I had gone through a rough patch to say the least, and when I go back to Canada I decided that since I couldn't deal with any of it, the only way to deal with was finding salvation through work and so.... I have been working 3 jobs all summer, then two up until a little bit ago; I've missed a great run by the yids, but just knowing how high we're flying keeps a smile on my face!

Regardless, my Jewish chums, rejoice ! for the messiah has finally blessed his presence upon you once more with abusive posts and jokes, piss taking and good old fashioned goober scum bashing. Although I have to admit I have a new found hate for man city seeing as this would have been our year had it not been for ol oil bags sheikh mahandrasdroarqi! Happy hunting lads!

Love, T.K.

13. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (22-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    ...come on RiverWire admit that's you missed me to so i can finally start posting in some of the other sections, lol

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter