Register To Comment
    i love catnip

Status
    Hey, I've been on the forum for a little while now (and I'm just terrible at the technicalities of it), and I'm loving it. It's really nice to talk to fellow Spurs fans, instead of the usual band wagon Barca, Madrid, United and Chelsea fans that live around here. I've been a Spurs fan for 3 years now, and immediately fell in love with them. I have a weird deal with the fact that my favorite players (outside of tottenham) also happen to play for our biggest rivals...so apologies in advance if I get a little biased on their behalf. I still hate Arsenal, United, Liverpool, and Chelski just as much as the rest of you though, so no worries on that. I've been trying to go to a Spurs game pretty hard, however the only people I'd be able to go to England with are die hard Chelsea fans. I watch them all on TV though. Not sure what else to say, so..
    Thanks for the membership,
    Jake

2. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (29-11-2011)

Legend !

Status
    An official welcome to the forum to you, Jake. Have really enjoyed your contributions so far, keep it coming. COYS!

Legend !

Status
    Hello, thank you for contributing to friendly relations between Canada and the United States' spurs fans. they are not prickly but it is a valuable friendship forged on icy mountain tops in canada. welcome and many fun posts please

5. Who Thanked this post

Batman (29-11-2011)

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum.

First Team Player

Status
    welcome to the forum, your still allowed to respect other players and talk about them, its not something on here that we would come and give you a right bollocking for mentioning them. feel free to discuss anything and everything

most of all welcome and have a lot of fun around here !!!

Legend !

Status
    Really enjoyed your contribution so far mate, welcome!

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Welcome fellow Floridian.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter