Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi all. Just joined here, I've been posting on a couple of other sites for while and just found this one. I immediately joined because you look to have a number of American members, and I'm hoping I might find some to watch a match with at some point this season.

I've been a supporter for several years, and fortunately having not been born into a club like my UK friends, I managed to choose the right one, partly because I enjoyed the Spurs' attacking and entertaining style, and partly because I have a deep and abiding dislike for Chelsea, Arsenal, and Man U...

We made our first trip to WHL last year for the Bolton match, and were fortunate to see Kranjcar score in injury time for the win (after VDV missed his second penalty early). The highlight other than the match was a chance to spend some time in the pubs around the Lane. We're planning a return visit next year, probably for Norwich City.

That's all for now--thanks for the membership.

BlueWhite

2. These users say thanks for this post

BlueCrew LA (21-11-2011),Rev John Ripsher (26-11-2011),TheLegendHD (28-11-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum man. Glad you have decided to join up. There are plenty of American fans on here and there is frequent talk about where/how to watch matches in America as well as locations of American Spurs supporters clubs.

Anyways, enjoy the site and get involved.

COYS!

Legend !

Status
    Hey man, welcome to the forum. I haven't been on here as much as I used to be since getting my new job. Glad to see another Yido here in da'ville. Taking my sister (whom i molded into a yidette) up to Molly's for Saturday's game after Thanksgiving if you are interested in a meet up. There is a couple of other people in the Louisville area or that are here in the weekend.

THTV Donator

Status
    Welcome to the forum @BlueWhite, have fun!

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum.

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks all!

Steel, I'll have to pass this time as I'll be out of town until Saturday night, but hope to get together soon. Do you usually watch at Molly's? Highlands or St. Matthews?

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum!!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWhite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks all!

Steel, I'll have to pass this time as I'll be out of town until Saturday night, but hope to get together soon. Do you usually watch at Molly's? Highlands or St. Matthews?
    Highlands as i typically just like that area better than St. Mathews. the St. Mathews I went to for the CL games last year. Typically I'll try and hit molly's whenever the games are on FS+ however if ya don't get FSC and want to meet up for a game that will be on there let me know I'm all up for it.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome your avatar makes me hungry:P.

Legend !

Status
    Thank you for bringing your Southern sensibility. I know a man from the South and he is very reasonable, very much in the tradition of Jefferson, not so much in the Jackson style but Jackson is basically a Westerner. Anyway thank you for arriving and hopefully we will have many logical dialogue shared

THTV Donator

Status
    Welcome mate, always nice to have american yiddos, especially southerners.

14. Who Thanked this post

gazza (24-11-2011)

Status
    Welcome to the forum. And welcome back @steelktm.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by stroud_jm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to the forum. And welcome back @steelktm .
    Haha thanks man, hopefully I can be on here a little more often now. We'll see though.

Status
    Hi and welcome to the forum

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter