Register To Comment

Thread: Howzitgoin?

Player in Training

Status
    Hey there,

Just landed from Dublin. Loyal fan for over 30 years when I was the only Spurs fan at my school in Inverness wearing the light blue centenary strip (which my Mum ironed and burnt a hole in!). Lived in London for a few years in the second half of the 90s, possibly or worst period since I've supported the team. Got to a few matches, but limited options with work and marriage in early days(!) Now get over to 2-3 matches a year with my two lads (not cheap when everything costs X3) but no finer feeling than walking down the High Road pre-match surrounded by fellow Yids when I'm so used to everyone here supporting Man U, Liverpool and the 'odd'(!) Gooner - depressing! After 3 draws inb last 18 months my 10 year old finally saw his first spurs win with the 4-0 trashing of Liverpool last month - what a great day!

Look forward to a bit of fun exchanging thoughts. Very hopeful of a top 4 this season - encouraging to see us eek out 3 points when playing poor like today, so hope our excellent run carries on.

Take it easy and COYS!!

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the best forum on the net Ledders.

talking in the wind

Status
    Welcome to the forum,enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status

6. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (24-10-2011),Luke0405 (24-10-2011),Sraew (26-10-2011),THFCWill (24-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    welcome to the forum

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have made my morning sir love it how this video creaps into nearly every thread at some point lol.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate!

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks for that guys, pretty chuffed I already have anickname 'Ledders'!!
    That was some tackle on Robben - King is such a legend.
    One of my most favoured possessions are a pair of last seasons away shorts worn by Ledley - I wouldnt admit it to most people, who'd think I was totally odd, but I picked them up for €2 at a Spurs Summer Roadshow my sons went to in Tipperary (of all places). I was delighted! Long Live the King and his one knee!

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLedley73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After 3 draws inb last 18 months my 10 year old finally saw his first spurs win with the 4-0 trashing of Liverpool last month - what a great day!
    Firstly Welcome!

Secondly, what a very strange coincidence regarding the 4-0 win you took your son to enjoy. My first game at age 8 was a 4-0 win over Watford
    and when I sorted some tickets for a family friend and HIS son's first time at the Lane, it was ALSO 4-0!

THIRDLY, I envy anyone who was there at that Liverpool game, even though I've still been to a cracking Liverpool game where we nicked it 2-1 thanks to Lennon. Great atmosphere!

Enjoy the forum

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks, for that Dave. Yeah, it was strange to watch Spurs and not feel any feeling that it was all going to go wrong sometime soon! I was relieved the boys got that result, the three draws they'd seen before included 0-0 v Hull two seasons ago and the 2-2 v WBA in April this year - typical matches were Spurs are expected to cake-walk it and it doesnt work out (hope Sunday isnt the same!)

All the best

Legend !

Status
    welcome to the forum, excellent byname

Legend !

Status

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter