Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi all, thought I'd put a quick post on hear, thanks to the lads from loch lomond who were at the Newcastle game told me about this site. I'm from Cheshire as you can probably tell, go to most away games only missed wolves game so far and get to the lane when I can. Will be in the fenhurst pub before the blackburn game. Any other members on here from Cheshire area? Cheers rob

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the banter!

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum.

First Team Player

Status
    welcomeeeeeeee to the future lol

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Player in Training

Status
    Thank you for all the kind comments, I've only just recently moved to the Cheshire area from devon, I've tried to google but doesn't seem to be any supporters clubs in this area, anybody have any knowledge of one? Thanks in advance.

Legend !

Status
    Hi Rob, welcome to the forum

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireYid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all, thought I'd put a quick post on hear, thanks to the lads from loch lomond who were at the Newcastle game told me about this site. I'm from Cheshire as you can probably tell, go to most away games only missed wolves game so far and get to the lane when I can. Will be in the fenhurst pub before the blackburn game. Any other members on here from Cheshire area? Cheers rob
    Hiya mate, I'm from Warrington, just in Cheshire where abouts you based mate?

I've been trying to get a supporters group going for a while but we seem quite spread out

Player in Training

Status
    I live in Warrington at now too and i looking for other spurs fan here.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pustis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I live in Warrington at now too and i looking for other spurs fan here.
    You found me mate haha, not sure if there are any others in warrington, there are a few from liverpool, a few from wigan and the odd one from manchester too

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter