Register To Comment

Thread: Hey Everyone

Player in Training

Status
    OK so i've joined this site because i've just arrived in england from australia and i've brought tickets to newcastle vs tottenham this week
    thing is i dont specifically have an EPL team yet because i get limited coverage of it back home but i definitly hate newcastle because my team in australia "CentralCoastMariners" have a massive heated rivalry with the newcastle jets in our competition so i'm hoping to talk with and meet some spurs fans and hopefully support spurs to a win over newcastle.
    Depending on the experiance at this game theres a good chance spurs could become my premier league team.
    Keen to meet up at a pre game pub with spurs fans.

Legend !

Status
    Spurs is an awesome team to support especially now we are definitely on the up with a lot of world class players and playing attractive football. If you are living in London that is definitely the way to go although over here Newcastle's natural arch rival is Sunderland as far as I know, a team which is vying for top 7.

Wherever you live you should support the local team but every person who wants to support spurs is alright by me

Player in Training

Status
    I'm not actually living anywhere im pretty much on a 5-6mth holiday in uk hoping to see as much football as i can because as much as i love it the standard back home is ****e in comparisson
    At the moment im temporarily staying in middlesbrough hopefully not for long thats why i'm goin to this game it's not to far.
    Thats the big thing with me trying to pick a team i didnt want to choose man u or chelsea because everyone does that just caz there winning but i did want a competitive team i'm hoping to spend the next few months in london so tottenham is definitly looking the goods.
    Is the spurs away fan section anywhere near the "nth/sth end behind goals"?? thats all i ve been told so far where my seat is

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum buddy. Hope you find Spurs to be to your liking at the match this weekend. A result would go a long way in aiding your decision i'd imagine. Either way, stick around and get involved! COYS!~

Legend !

Status
    Welcome mate

Hope you enjoy the game this weekend, and of course, become a Spurs fan for life!

Legend !

Status
    You couldn't pick a better team than the Mighty Spurs, welcome to the forum and have fun at the game.

Player in Training

Status
    So I got my ticket today I'm in sir John hall stand middle row h seat 97 block l2q
    Is that close to tottenham support??

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum.
    Sir John Hall stand is the same stand as the away fans. not sure how close you are though. By the way, i wouldn't advise cheering if spurs score, the geordies aren't always the friendliest at matches.

Player in Training

Status
    Thats awesome that im close...
    thats why i was hoping i was with a group of you cause i wont be able to help but cheer if i see newcastle losing and i wanna buy n wear some spurs merch

Legend !

Status
    Welcome!

Balls to the Geordies, sing your heart out! You've picked the most entertaining team in the country to come watch, expect a good score.

Hope you have a gooden mate and looking forward to seeing you around, here and at games maybe in the future!

Player in Training

Status
    Eggy/EPL Virgin - give those Geordies hell!

Player in Training

Status
    Welcome mate!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter