Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Hey guys

I was just wondering who u guys will be cheering for (non english people) in the world cup.

I'v always supported croatia with my heart.

But there were always other teams who I was cheering for not as much as for croatia of course but If a team spain played against italy I will be cheering for spain of course.

And this year I will be cheering for everyone who plays vs france

And since Croatia won't play in I will be cheering for england because they were in our group and I support spurs and like modric and kranjcar and corluka said they made a lot of friends with the english players defoe lennon etc. So I will be cheering for england.

But mostly for lennon and defoe If im honest. And I will hope they do really well.
    So go england u got a croat cheering for this world cup

Also I liked the songs england made for their world cups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjhK8...eature=related

That one ftw
    Last edited by Audere est Facere; 04-12-2009 at 09:12 AM.

First Team Player

Status
    No way I'm cheering for England. After that lousy game vs. Ukraine. Think nobody except Wayne didn't want to win that game, and after a red card Capello took out Lennon, I now that England doesn't want to win...they would win if they played with 2 team because the guys would fought for place in team..I don't say Croats deserve to play World cup but neither Ukraine...

Legend !

Status
    England 1st and then I will be cheering Bafana Bafana ((South Africa), but tbh it will be an absolute waste of time, they are hopeless.

If it wasn,t for the fact they are the hosts and seeded, they definately wouldn't even be allowed in South Africa. They should have been banned from attending, just like Maradonna has been for todays draw in Cape Town.

Mind you, there is a good chance they will go on strike for more money, before they even get on the field...........which they have already done before, but then no one in SA would miss them. They are really battling to sell tickets for Bafanas matches, having not won in there last 8 matches, Oh wait, i think they they thrashed Madagascar 1 - 0

South Africans have preferred to buy tickets for Brazil, England, Spain and Germany instead and these teams are already totally over suscribed as far as the allocation to locals is concerned.

Legend !

Status
    Holland. They may not have won anything for a long time, but they're beautiful to watch in full flight.
    A bit like spurs.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tpucic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No way I'm cheering for England. After that lousy game vs. Ukraine. Think nobody except Wayne didn't want to win that game, and after a red card Capello took out Lennon, I now that England doesn't want to win...they would win if they played with 2 team because the guys would fought for place in team..I don't say Croats deserve to play World cup but neither Ukraine...
    Ukraine doesn't play in the world cup

Why do u blame england for losing?
    It was up to us to be second , we should of never been in the position to hope for england to beat ukraine.

We should of beaten ukraine twice once when we played them 0-0 away and totally dominated them and the 2-2 at home when we totally destroyed them in second half and hit the bar 2 times.

Also with our normal lineup we would of beaten or at least get a draw from the first game in croatia vs england.
    The second game in england was just sure to be a rape with almost all of our players missing and not even having a left back.
    It was our own mistake for not qualifiying thats why I don't blame england for losing to ukraine.

First Team Player

Status
    Hope an unknown nation comes along and does some damage to bigger nations, Ivory Coast look likely to fit that bill, would also like to see Holland do well also.

Legend !

Status
    I'll probably just be following whichever Spurs players are playing, don't really care who wins, tho that might change before next summer.

Obviously don't want France winning...

Legend !

Status
    USA! USA! USA!! \(^^\)(/^^)/ outside of that anyone that plays France. Once USA is gone then maybe holland because i do like their play. but we'll see.

Legend !

Status
    England will always be my Country and 1st supported, When they go out (and they WILL lol)

I'll be supporting Argentina because Messi is my fav player outside of Spurs.

Legend !

Status
    Im welsh non english so GO SPAIN then england then honduras :L

Legend !

Status
    Republic of Ireland for me

12. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (04-12-2009)

Legend !

Status
    I can only support two teams Mighty Spurs and England, no room in my heart for any others

First Team Player

Status
    Got to root for the USA. England and the Netherlands are both dear to my heart for their players and styles.

Will also be keeping my eye on any Spurs players.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    USA! USA! USA!! \(^^\)(/^^)/ outside of that anyone that plays France. Once USA is gone then maybe holland because i do like their play. but we'll see.

I support team USA too. Sorry to all the English here. I think the draw was favorable and qualification for the second round is doable. After that it probably will be Germany again - then USA has nothing to lose!

Legend !

Status
    1 South Africa
    2 Spain
    3 Everyone who isn't England.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter