Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Who do you lot think will advance to south africa 2010 by way of the playoff?

Ireland-France
    Bosnia and Herzegovina - Portugal
    Greece-Ukraine
    Russia-Slovenia

My picks:
    I really want to see Robbie Keane in SA and my heart says Ireland but France will win.
    BH v. Portugal will be closer than many people think because BH score goals like they are going out of style with the likes of Dzeko and Portugal has struggled scoring and it wont help that Ronaldo will not be playing. My pick: Bosnia and Herzgovina
    I think Shevchenko will carry Ukraine past Greece and I certainly hope this happens so we don't have to watch the Greeks boring play at the World Cup. My pick : Ukraine
    Russia has too much firepower for Slovenia and I'm expecting Arshavin to tear them apart. My pick: Russia

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter