Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Although none of you probably care lol.

Just wanted to know thoughts on the game from people, personally i cant be bothered seeing burley field another scotland reserve team with players from englands league one and two in it its pointless and isnt improving the team and how can we improve if none of our best players play friendlies and snub them

anyone got any views on this

Legend !

Status
    just out of interest, which 15 from the SPL would you name in a Scotland squad?

Player in Training

Status
    Shaun maloney, Alexander (gk), Scottbrown, Gary Caldwell, Steven Mcmanus, davie weir, lee naylor, barry robson, darren barr, scott arfield ,derek riordan (possibly) lee mculloch, alan mcgregor, lee wallace, kirk broadfoot, mark wilson,

just a few i would have but also i would have a few from premiership like hutton , craig gordon etc...

Legend !

Status
    Of course I hope we win but I'm not convinced of the value of international friendlies. As you say, we end up without the 'big' names anyway.
    I'm beginning to lose faith in Burley - I thought he was the best choice but now I'm not so sure.

Rhys_Morgan_Yiddo!
    I'm going to see that match lol, im a wales supporter but the form we're currently in we'll get smashed

Legend !

Status
    Come on wales 3-0

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KarateYid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Although none of you probably care lol.

Just wanted to know thoughts on the game from people, personally i cant be bothered seeing burley field another scotland reserve team with players from englands league one and two in it its pointless and isnt improving the team and how can we improve if none of our best players play friendlies and snub them

anyone got any views on this

Sweaties v Sheep ****gers - Not care is an overstatement

Legend !

Status
    Sheep ****gers= Shut the **** up you prick

Banned !

Status
    Ram ****gers then..............lol

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter