Register To Comment
    hey you guys

Status
    I don't have divine power to start another live match feed sub-forum. So I chose here to post.

Because those thieving, money-grabbing ****s at the FA can't be bothered to open their wallet to show us our own country playing football, I have taken it upon myself to give you a link for the game on Saturday, should anybody want to watch:

Saturday 10th October 2009:
    -----------------------------------

==================
    UKRAINE V ENGLAND 5:15PM:
    ==================

CLICK HERE ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON:

MyP2P.eu :: Uefa World Cup 2010 Qualifying - Ukraine vs. England

ENJOY YOUR COUNTRY PLAYING FOOTBALL FOR FREE.
    GET ONE UP ON THOSE PRICKS AT THE FA.

LINK COURTESY OF MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more...

and

Watch Live Football Free | Facebook
    - The home of free premier league football matches.

Enjoy the game. COME ON ENGLAND!

Legend !

Status
    If you have a funded Bet365 account you can watch the game for free:
    bet365 - Watch Ukraine v England for free, live on your PC

So what we need is someone who is able to do a min transfer of 1 (link to bet365 transfer limits) and then post the login details here so we can get a decent stream!!!

Banned !

Status
    I have a bet 365 account , but for me to put my details on here would be like turkeys voting for christmas . To login you have to have an account and a password , once logged in then you would be able to use my account to bet = its just not gonna happen .

First Team Player

Status
    I hate bet365 stream. You can`t stretch the game to a full screen. It`s annoying to watch the game in a smallish window.

There will be a number of streams before the game. I have no doubt about it.

Us Croatians are going to watch the game on our national TV though, HRT2. What can you do, eh

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Park Lane Yido View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you have a funded Bet365 account you can watch the game for free:
    bet365 - Watch Ukraine v England for free, live on your PC

So what we need is someone who is able to do a min transfer of 1 (link to bet365 transfer limits) and then post the login details here so we can get a decent stream!!!
    The game is on Setanta, so there will be a few "decent" streams around. Try downloading 'Veetle'. It's a plug in where you watch the channel on a webpage. There aren't many channels, but usually Setanta/FSC streams are put there and they are all absolutely fantastic.

The channels I suggest to you which you may find on the myp2p.eu site are:

- Iraqgoals (flash)
    - ATDHE.NET (flash)
    - Veetle (flash plug-in)
    - zulu.mk/live/sitel (flash)
    - Dazzler/Daz Sports (sopcast) - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/65179
    - NVS1 (sopcast) - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/74174
    - NVS2 (sopcast) - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/74175
    - Livesport1 (sopcast) - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/30931
    - SM - (sopcast) - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/26342

These are all just possibilities. But if you come across any of them,
    click them.

7. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (10-10-2009)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter