Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NI V Slovakia

Legend !

Status
    I figure there's enough of us from Northern Ireland to merit a topic on this match, what's everyone's views and opinions?

Will we be able to get the goals without Lafferty? Will Postman Pete replace him and get a goal? Or will it rest on Healy to get a couple?

Can we win and top the table? With a game in hand and Slovakia 2pts above us we would need something from this game, Poland's goal difference is better than ours.

Ok, I don't have much else to say right now, what do you guys think?

Oh, I predict 2-1 to NI, would be happy with that.

Banned !

Status
    I always follow NI and rep O I and wales progress , so post away mate .

When was the last time NI qualified ??? was it 1986

Legend !

Status
    To be honest, I'm not 100%, I was 6 in 1986 so I wouldn't remember

Gonna look it up now.

I was talking to a friend and apparently it's still quite possible that the north could play the south in a qualifier after the group stage, that would be some match!

Yes, it was 1986, good memory!

talking in the wind

Status
    come on the nine irons,hope you win the group,wouldnt fancy another rep vs north play off, i nearily got lynched at windsor at the last one ha ha

Legend !

Status
    i hope there is a North vs rep playoff and the rep win it. \(^^\)(/^^)/ only because family history takes me to rep and not north. Hopefully Italy loses today though. that would be huge for ROI.

shady!

Status
    good shout beats.....massive game for us tonight and unfortunately i think its gonna fall on healys shoulders to nick one then some gung-ho defending to take the points!

even a play off place would be great for us....the country will come to a stand still that day lol

unfortunately sky have the rights to the match so ill have to settle for england v croatia!

Legend !

Status
    I hope Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland go thru. I have always looked out for their results and even cheered their goals (apart from the one against England lol).

I hate Scotland so hopefuly Holland will smash them with Sneijder outclassing them.

Wales, oh yer i forget them, who cares?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs4life93 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland go thru. I have always looked out for their results and even cheered their goals (apart from the one against England lol).

I hate Scotland so hopefuly Holland will smash them with Sneijder outclassing them.

Wales, oh yer i forget them, who cares?
    Richard Cranium!

9. Who Thanked this post

CorLuka Modric (10-09-2009)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    Richard Cranium!
    Your team are w*nk.

Banned !

Status
    I wonder if wierd dave is putting up links for the games that are on ??? = it might be worth putting a shout up in the shoutbox

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seajay View Post
    richard cranium!

lmfao , very subtle

Status
    good luck to Northern Ireland- watching the match and pulling for you right now.

Legend !

Status
    Oh well, I suppose there's still a slim chance but not real likely now

Still I'll be keeping my fingers crossed while we still have any chance!

talking in the wind

Status
    all you can do is go out and beat the chezhs mate.weve all been in this situation before,never say never.keep the faith,you never know in football,its not over till that fat bint has her voice warmed up.come on northernnnnnnnnn ireland

First Team Player

Status
    I feel a bit sorry for the Northern Ireland team but to be honest they done very well with a limited squad to be in with a chance of a WC place. I fear for us(Eire) in the play-off though, I feel the only team we could beat were you guys or the Jocks and that would not even be a given. I like to see all local nations in the W.C well as long as England don't win it lollol. Was glad when you won the cricket, rugby though so I am not totally against you lol.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter