Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Just about to watch the African Cup of Nations final Zambia v ivory Coast. I put money on Zambia to win it from the start, so I am rooting for them, plus a mate at work was born there. But they seem to have a reason to win it as members of an earlier Zambia squad were killed in a plane crash in 1993. They also look like they have a good unity together and their stand out player is Rainford Kalaba who plays for TP Mazembe in DR Congo, the other players refer to him as "master", he looks class on the ball, and has a great football brain, he is closely followed Emmanuel Mayuka who plays for Young Boys, a striker with skill and finesse. Anyway its going to be hard for them to beat Ivory Coast, but should be a good match.

Status
    I've been watching matches when I can. The start times are hard for me.

I love International football, the ACN is usually one of my favorites. The EG government that's hosting the tournament is a bit disgusting though, but that's FIFA, they don't care as long as you pay them. The leaders are basically crooks and the ticket situation is a bit ridiculous. What's the point of hosting a tournament then charge the equivalent of a couple weeks wages for your citizens to attend? It's really soured it for me but I'm still watching as I type.

I'm pulling for the Ivory Coast, though like you say Zambia is a great story. I think people assume because of the players Ivory Coast they've won it a couple times but this will be Drogba's first if he wins.

Legend !

Status
    Yeah the EG thing is real bad, ton the footballing side they have got football mercenaries playing for them, Brazilians, Portugese, Spanish, Cameroonians, loads of internationals who havent even been to the country, just offered shed loads of oil cash to come and play for them. Amazing what you can do with a bit of money, as FIFA seem to be turning a blind eye to it all, oh but yeah FIFA are a load of dodgy money orientated villains.

Legend !

Status
    Come on you Zambiaaaaa

Legend !

Status
    getting back to the match, Zambia look more of a team compared to Ivory Coast, although they seem to play narrow with lot of players interchaning their positions. I like watching this team, its exciting football, they have got some skilful players.
    Last edited by gary_human; 12-02-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: left a word out didnt read right

Legend !

Status
    Glad Drog missed that, Zambia deserve to win this atm

Legend !

Status
    I like this Wilfried Bony guy...

Legend !

Status
    If Zambia lose this, they will have been robbed. You can see Drogba has learned to do good dives by playing in Europe.

Status
    F-cking Drogba trying to dive in extra time to win the cup, that's disgraceful.

Status
    Penalties.....

Player in Training

Status
    Quality is really poor hope drogba misses again !

Legend !

Status
    Wow... The keeper scores? Sudden death...

Status
    Poor penalty from Toure.

Status
    Gervinho misses! LOLOLOL!

THTV Donator

Status
    I thought Predator's had more accuracy than that??? LOLOL

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter