Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Donīt know if the Irish are happy or sad about it.... but i think Trap is a fantastic coach! And one of the most successfull ever. Wish you all the best at the EURO Ireland! Just donīt beat Croatia :P

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Donīt know if the Irish are happy or sad about it.... but i think Trap is a fantastic coach! And one of the most successfull ever. Wish you all the best at the EURO Ireland! Just donīt beat Croatia :P
    Well, they should be happy. Ireland has not been qualified to a tournament for 15-20 years?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Maro View Post
    Well, they should be happy. Ireland has not been qualified to a tournament for 15-20 years?
    i think you are wrong..... 2002 they played the WC i think...

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop View Post
    i think you are wrong..... 2002 they played the WC i think...
    Yeah my mistake, but that's the only one since 1994.

talking in the wind

Status
    88,90,94,2002 and everyone of those teams although not great players played as a team and played pressure exciting football,this team under trap plays the worst most boring football ive ever seen my national team play but he gets results.im not a fan one bit of him or his style of football but ill be there next year in poland and ukraine like i have been for all the tournments listed above,just on a side note i think its mental givng a man his age even a new 2 year without seeing how we do next year,and his refusal to play the up and coming youngsters will cause long term damage to these kids,so in short no im not fooking happy about it lol

6. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (29-11-2011)

Legend !

Status
    btw. still my favourite interview ever

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter