Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    I will be there for the return leg in zagreb!!!!

They better not lose 5-0 in turkey when i travel there!!!

Will be a hard match but I cannot see us winning this.

We are missing 2 of our starting lineup defenders. Lovren and Strinic and Corluka is always injured and hasnt played much this season and simunic was on bench for dinamo most of the time and out of form.

We r fooked in defence. We need to try to attack lol.

at least snoop dogg is on our side!

Status
    I'm looking forward to this....

Turkey v Croatia was one of the best international matches I've seen.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm looking forward to this....

Turkey v Croatia was one of the best international matches I've seen.

this video is pretty cool . It was made by students . Its a motivation video for the turkey game.

I think its pretty well done.

4. These users say thanks for this post

BlueCrew LA (07-11-2011),Maro (07-11-2011),najt rajder (11-11-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Hey there ThugBeatz,

I would not worry too much about Turkey tbh. We are performing well below our capacity this year. None of our best players are in form, and due to the match fixing scandals (it is still not even clear if there is such a thing or not) turkish football has lost a lot of intensity. The same problem exist with our players, their love to the game is somewhat gone.

Plus the important parts of the team are either injured or they just started playing following long injuries. If the Croatia can perform good offensive moves (I know you are capable of that) you're gonna beat us.

I expect a draw in Istanbul and a Croatia win in the second match.

6. Who Thanked this post

Audere est Facere (07-11-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUgBeAtZ View Post

this video is pretty cool . It was made by students . Its a motivation video for the turkey game.

I think its pretty well done.
    Alpay, the Turkish defender, should have fouled Vlaovic back in 1996 :P

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Maro View Post
    Alpay, the Turkish defender, should have fouled Vlaovic back in 1996 :P
    thats what my turkish friends always tell me too

First Team Player

Status
    Lol we probably have the worst performance record of all Euro Tournaments. 3 games played, conceded 5 goals, scored none and finished with 0 points. :P

We could at least get 1 point if Vlaovic havent scored that

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Maro View Post
    Hey there ThugBeatz,

I would not worry too much about Turkey tbh. We are performing well below our capacity this year. None of our best players are in form, and due to the match fixing scandals (it is still not even clear if there is such a thing or not) turkish football has lost a lot of intensity. The same problem exist with our players, their love to the game is somewhat gone.

Plus the important parts of the team are either injured or they just started playing following long injuries. If the Croatia can perform good offensive moves (I know you are capable of that) you're gonna beat us.

I expect a draw in Istanbul and a Croatia win in the second match.
    We both suck i know, all the Turks i know say their team is really weak now but so is ours! At least your players have pride and give 100 % always! But croatian sport is in a huge downfall, we were excellent in tennis, basketball, handball, football, in all team sports, now we suck big time! Because players have lost passion when they play for the NT. With another coach i could see us winning but with Bilic i expect Turkey to go through. @ThUgBeAtZ i donīt care about the injuries... Turks played with their C team at the EURO 2008 but their players had charachter! I donīt understand why Bilic didnīt call up Mijatovic, the captain of Hertha, but called up Schildenfeld who plays in the 2nd German league!? And why didnīt he call up Klasnic who scored 5 goals in 8 premier League appearances and who loves to play for his country! I hate that coach, he is horrible!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop View Post
    We both suck i know, all the Turks i know say their team is really weak now but so is ours! At least your players have pride and give 100 % always! But croatian sport is in a huge downfall, we were excellent in tennis, basketball, handball, football, in all team sports, now we suck big time! Because players have lost passion when they play for the NT. With another coach i could see us winning but with Bilic i expect Turkey to go through. @ThUgBeAtZ i donīt care about the injuries... Turks played with their C team at the EURO 2008 but their players had charachter! I donīt understand why Bilic didnīt call up Mijatovic, the captain of Hertha, but called up Schildenfeld who plays in the 2nd German league!? And why didnīt he call up Klasnic who scored 5 goals in 8 premier League appearances and who loves to play for his country! I hate that coach, he is horrible!
    at least he called up jerko leko and jurica buljat !

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

12. Who Thanked this post

crocop (08-11-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    I think Croatia can qualify easily. Turkey can be lucky Belgium threw away lots of points.
    If they can't beat Turkey than they'll have problems beating Belgium for the next World Cup qualification.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Dijck View Post
    I think Croatia can qualify easily. Turkey can be lucky Belgium threw away lots of points.
    If they can't beat Turkey than they'll have problems beating Belgium for the next World Cup qualification.
    even if we beat turkey we will have problems against belgium anyhow

Legend !

Status
    AJMOO HRVATSKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will forgive them everything if they win tomorrow, now is the time!!!

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Come on Turkey!!!

Banned !

Status
    jerko leko... buljat.. kalinic ..

with some of those players croatia would even lose in the game texans vs mexicans ..

Legend !

Status
    we will get smashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhed

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter