Register To Comment
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    I don't know why Richards hasn't been picked for this one, just can't believe it. To be fair he's been brilliant this season so far, but, great to see Walker getting in there.

Glenn Johnson, Lampard, Barry? Not good enough!

Personally I would like to see Parker and Sturridge as England first teamers from here on in.

Anyway - over to you...

Status
    I do and I don't want to see Parker in that midfield. I do, because playing for England means a lot to Scott. I don't, because I don't think England is going to have a good time against Spain's midfield.

Status
    Glad to see Sturridge got a call up, been good for Chelsea this year.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do and I don't want to see Parker in that midfield. I do, because playing for England means a lot to Scott. I don't, because I don't think England is going to have a good time against Spain's midfield.

I see where your coming from but at the end of the day Scotty was relegated with West Ham last season and bounced back pretty well, so I think he can handle a whoopin' in a friendly game. He needs to cement his place. Also, perhaps his opportunity to be a starter in the Euros next summer has been a real driving force behind some of his performances for us so far this year. Parker has never been in such a good position internationally (fingers crossed it will continue) and he must be super keen to make the most of that.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    Glad to see Sturridge got a call up, been good for Chelsea this year.
    He really desrves a chance, he;s looked a little dodgy with his final ball but he has a great future ahead of him. Also, he's left footed!

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Ibra will break John Terrys leg

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SweSpurs View Post
    Ibra will break John Terrys leg
    At least he'll be moving down to a more realistic target.

From his soon to be released book. Which I'm definitely buying, it's going to be mental.

Another anecdote, this one relating to the fight with his then teammate at AC Milan, Oguchi Onyewu. "We were close to killing each other," admits Ibrahimovic, who suffered a broken rib in the clash; an injury that was hushed up by the Rossoneri. Ibra is referring to the incident that took place during a training match in Milanello that was interrupted by a furious argument between Swede and the American defender after a rather hard tackle. A dozen or so players and members of the AC Milan coaching staff were needed to separate them.

Legend !

Status
    FIFA have "decided" home nations teams can't wear the poppy in the upcoming international fixtures. Nice one Blatter, Switzerland were a great help in WW1 and WW2!

FIFA is a farce.

Legend !

Status
    Lampard is captain and Capello said Phil Jones will start in midfield therefore Scott Parker is benched presumably. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SmOKING CAPELLO>!>!>!

Legend !

Status
    Phil Jones in midfield? WTF?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLondoner View Post
    Lampard is captain and Capello said Phil Jones will start in midfield therefore Scott Parker is benched presumably. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SmOKING CAPELLO>!>!>!
    Truly ridiculous!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    England team

Hart
    Johnson Lescott Jagiellka Cole
    Walcott Parker Jones Lampard Millner
    Bent

Johnson over Walker seriously Postman Pat WTF.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Spain Team

Cassillias
    Arbeloa Ramos Piqué Alba
    Busquets Xavi Xabi (Alonso)
    Iniesta Villa Silva

talking in the wind

Status
    Holy **** look at that Spanish team,they'll take some beating

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter