Register To Comment

2. These users say thanks for this post

Hidden (19-09-2011),NI Yiddo (21-09-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I personally love the special one. If we ever get the chance to sign him as manager we have to do it. Pure class.

First Team Player

Status
    That really is class.

Status
    I think his first job was under Sir Bob as a translator.

Legend !

Status
    different class , love him to bits, old school

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I personally love the special one. If we ever get the chance to sign him as manager we have to do it. Pure class.
    It would be a miracle if we ever got that chance!

The Special One <3

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug77 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think anyone here has said he's an invariably classy angel of a man; they just said his gesture was extremely classy (it was).

First Team Player

Status
    I've liked Mourinho ever since Jol's side beat Chelski 2-1 and he congratulated us. Apart from the bus in front of the goal comment, he's always said good things about Spurs so I'd welcome him as the next manager if he ever wanted to come back. However, particularly against Barcelona, he sends his sides out to kick them off the pitch and play some shocking stuff, blaming the match on the refs etc. and generally being a ****. Nevertheless, despite some of the bad examples he sets, he's a clever guy and generally puts the spotlight on himself so that it takes it off the team.

Definitely not an angel, but an excellent manager capable of a class act or two.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter