Register To Comment
    these are small those cows are far away

Status
    You decide whether Lucio's boot was intentional or not. I'm inclined to think it was because he can be such a dirty coont. Thankfully, Stekelenburg woke up after being out for the count for 15 mins. Still in hospital, I believe.

Last edited by Rivron; 18-09-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Legend !

Status
    Nah, looks like he was going for a flick. I'm usually happy to give the benefit of the doubt though, being such a MASSIVE HIPPY and all that...

Legend !

Status
    dont know if it was on purpose but he seen Stekelenburg coming out long before he went for the flick.

Legend !

Status
    Hmmm....guess we'll never know. Looks suspicious.

Hope he recovers quickly.

First Team Player

Status
    hmmmmmmm. Looks like it was an accident to me.

Status
    It was an accident. Lucio is a solid dude, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Legend !

Status
    stekl is allright now
    ~couple of days in hospital for some medical tests and he will play soon again

Status
    Yeah Stek is alright, all the tests came back negative. I think he may have had a mild concussion.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter