Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Can't believe this news. After making a fantastic start in their Euro 2012 qualifying group; giving England a run for their money and still being in with a chance of at least a play-off place, Montenegro have sacked their manager Zlatko Kranjčar, following the defeat by Wales.

Yet Capello has been unimpressive for years and still survives as England manager.

This is not a nice way to treat my future father-in-law! I hope Zlatko isn't out of work for long. Maybe he could come to us, when Harry takes the England job?? At least Niko might get the odd game then!!

LINK (sorry, but it's in Croatian): Dejan Savi
    Last edited by BrumSpur; 08-09-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Player in Training

Status
    I've just translated Brumspur's link using Google translate. Read what the article (below the photo) says the match cost him. Hardly bears thinking about! Poor guy!

"ENDING ADVENTUREKranjcar is no longer a menu of Montenegro!Savicevic dismissed Cice two rounds before the end

• Savo Prelevic / Cropix

Author: Alen Lesicki

Published: 5 h 56 min

The first match Cice Kranjcar in the qualifications for the Euro cost him the head. Montenegrin football Sheriff Dejan Savicevic, two days after the defeat of "hawks" of Wales, thanked Cici.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't believe this news. After making a fantastic start in their Euro 2012 qualifying group; giving England a run for their money and still being in with a chance of at least a play-off place, Montenegro have sacked their manager Zlatko Kranjčar, following the defeat by Wales.

Yet Capello has been unimpressive for years and still survives as England manager.

This is not a nice way to treat my future father-in-law! I hope Zlatko isn't out of work for long. Maybe he could come to us, when Harry takes the England job?? At least Niko might get the odd game then!!

LINK (sorry, but it's in Croatian): Dejan Savi
    I have to ask but are you gay? It's a bit ambiguous for me.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLondoner View Post
    I have to ask but are you gay? It's a bit ambiguous for me.
    Well, if I was gay, I've have to be lesbian, because I'm a female.

But I'm not gay. Or lesbian. Simply female!
    Last edited by BrumSpur; 08-09-2011 at 07:49 PM.

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Stupid of them. What do they expect, for such a tiny and new nation to win the group on basically the 2nd competition they've been in? And it isn't exactly a cake group either with Eng and Swi whom were expected to get the top 2 spots. This would be the equivalent if Harry got the sack in January 2011, where we won the group and were in 4th place in England.

First Team Player

Status
    Savicevic was looking for an excuse to get rid of him for a couple of months now. It's interesting how 1 sub-par result is enough for termination. I've been reading some of Montenegrin comments and a majority is mad with Savicevic describing him as a "power hungry dictator." Being 2nd, for a country like Montenegro in a group like that, imho it's FAR from failure.

Legend !

Status
    It wasn't so long ago that his name was being put forward for top jobs. Word is that after Ancelotti turned down the Villa job, earlier this year, they asked him to recommend someone - and he suggested Cico.

Yeah, it sounds like the Montenegrin supporters are pretty mad about this. Isn't Bilic planning to quit, after the Euros? Maybe Cico will take over and have another go at taking Croatia to a World Cup?

First Team Player

Status
    He already went public with that as his intent and considering Croatia doesn't exactly have a rich coach talent pool it's most probable he will end up there.

Legend !

Status
    @Cuddles Forgive me for being inquisitive, but are you Croatian?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    Well, if I was gay, I've have to be lesbian, because I'm a female.

But I'm not gay. Or lesbian. Simply female!
    brain-****.jpg

I would prefer ancelotti over his dad although croatians and spurs seem to be becoming more and more synonymous.

Legend !

Status
    Fantastic idea try and change EVERYTHING before the big tournament.

12. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (08-09-2011),MagnaThor (08-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi View Post
    Fantastic idea try and change EVERYTHING before the big tournament.
    And I will simply agree with my esteemed colleague, @Javi

14. Who Thanked this post

Javi (08-09-2011)

Banned !

Status
    I heard its because Zlatko is more popular then Savicevic in Montenegro, and that's a no no for some big ego's .. i would not be suprised if that played some part in this early sacking..

Legend !

Status
    @1van Have you changed your user name again?

Banned !

Status
    @BrumSpur i had to do it, that Lvan (lvan) was confusing a lot of people here... worst was especially when someone thinks he mentioned me but types the wrong name.. and then probably wonders why i ignore him and his post while i have no idea he asked me something in the first place..

its funny to me how the mods quickly changed my name after i have send them a request via PM (well just to ask if its possible), i did not even think of a new name properly and suddenly i was Lvan1.. well at least it was easy to read/mention and i got to have it for half a day..
    Last edited by 1van; 08-09-2011 at 11:23 PM.

18. Who Thanked this post

BrumSpur (08-09-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter