Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Thought I'd start a thread for the game tonight.

Under 21's did really well last night so I'm hoping to see the seniors have a good run out. Very interested to see what Capello does with the sudden inrush of young players into top Premiership starting line-ups, hopefully we'll see some fresh faces tonight and hopefully Wales will beat Montenegro.

Anyone off to Wembley Tuesday for the England - Wales game?

If your going to write about players picking up injuries on international duties please don't bother posting it you boring *******.

2. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (02-09-2011),harrys lovechild (02-09-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I do think we are way overdue a blistering performance from England. Hopefully it will be tonight. Oh & hopefully Parker does not pick up an injury

4. Who Thanked this post

dan-spur (02-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do think we are way overdue a blistering performance from England. Hopefully it will be tonight. Oh & hopefully Parker does not pick up an injury
    Lol!

I saw a possible line-up in the paper today and it had Rooney, Young and Walcott up front which should result in some very good play but we all know what happens when these guys don the England shirt. Players like Barry, Milner and Lampard are just though!

I would actually like to see Parker play now that we have a new interest in him, but I'll not comment on the risk to injury!!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Rooney & Young is very interesting up top as they seem to work well for Utd. Not convinced with Walcott though.

Legend !

Status
    Walcott is a little pleb but playing him in a 4.3.3 on the right would probably get the best out of him. Lennon should have made that position his but obviously he didn't. I think Dawson has probably slipped right down the rankings now as well.

Legend !

Status
    Hristo Stoichkov + Berbatov = win

Legend !

Status
    Well, very happy with that tonight and I thought Scotty Parker played a cracking game in the holding role. Great stuff. Bulgaria were woeful but that is besides the point, just waiting on the Wales result to see if we finally get clear of Montenegro at the top of the group. At last, something positive from the England team. Also though that the England kit looked pretty cool tonight, never seen that one before.

Legend !

Status
    wales helped england a bit, winning against Chernogoria
    btw bale assisted to Ramsey in the 2nd goal

Legend !

Status
    well done England 3 pts clear in the group

talking in the wind

Status
    i never understand english people turning their back on their international team,id die for ireland through thick or thin,strange to me people would think anyway differant

13. These users say thanks for this post

crocop (03-09-2011),gomes4life (03-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    i never understand english people turning their back on their international team,id die for ireland through thick or thin,strange to me people would think anyway differant
    I think it's the way the media bigs up the players and the team so much only for them to fall flat on their arses and the whole nation filled with disappointment.

Club before country.

15. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (03-09-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by perstrame View Post
    I think it's the way the media bigs up the players and the team so much only for them to fall flat on their arses and the whole nation filled with disappointment.

Club before country.
    never will be that for me mate im afraid,ive lived my life as being irish and would never give that up for anything,ill never understand the english thing media or not,because i never let them dicate where i come from

Legend !

Status
    never will be that for me mate im afraid,ive lived my life as being irish and would never give that up for anything,ill never understand the english thing media or not,because i never let them dicate where i come from
    I suppose it's easier for you, I mean, why would the media ever big up the Irish?

All jokes aside, I suppose each person reacts to national disappointment differently. I'll always support England and hope they win, and then probably be disappointed after, but i'll always care more for Tottenham.

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Because most of them are invariably overpaid underperforming ****s.

19. Who Thanked this post

perstrame (03-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivron View Post
    Because most of them are invariably overpaid underperforming ****s.
    That too...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter