Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Well, even if the England game HADN'T been cancelled, I'd still be watching this one tomorrow (on Sky Sports 3).

Four of our players will be involved. Charlie might even be marking Robbie Keane!

The Croatia squad met up in Dublin, yesterday. Unfortunately, their planned evening training session had to be cancelled, as all their kit & equipment didn't make it on to the flight over & was stuck in Frankfurt!

But, to lighten the boredom, Slaven Bilić had the right idea. He took his squad to the Guinness Museum!!

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/foto--veselo-u-dublinu-stozer-i-reprezentativci-se-okrijepili-u-guinnessovom-muzeju/565584.aspx

And Messrs Ćorluka, Modrić & Kranjčar (the latter of whom tried very hard to hide, but I spotted you, Niko!) made sure they got a taste of 'the black stuff' (see No. 3 of the picture sequence).

2. These users say thanks for this post

1van (10-08-2011),crocop (09-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I expect us to dominate the game but it won't be easy against Ireland, they are very strong when they play at home. I would be satisfied with a draw and a good game. My prediction is 2-2. Kranjcar, Mandzukic/ Keane, Doyle.

EDIT: @thfcire is Mcgeady injured??? Just took a look at his stats, i can't believe he only scored one goal for Ireland. This is actually one of my favourite football vids : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzqW5I8Lis4 made by a croat yeah, we Croats all support Celtic
    Last edited by crocop; 09-08-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Legend !

Status
    In my opinion Crocop, McGeady is all style and no substance. No end product. He may, run your Right back into the ground but he will very likely trip over himself or run it out of play. Lots of ability but nothing really to fear. I would have said watch out for Coleman but he is out now as well. Long will drive you mad, he will chase everything. Doyle is out too. We're going down Crocop, I mean.. You're going down. lol

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, even if the England game HADN'T been cancelled, I'd still be watching this one tomorrow (on Sky Sports 3).

Four of our players will be involved. Charlie might even be marking Robbie Keane!

The Croatia squad met up in Dublin, yesterday. Unfortunately, their planned evening training session had to be cancelled, as all their kit & equipment didn't make it on to the flight over & was stuck in Frankfurt!

But, to lighten the boredom, Slaven Bilić had the right idea. He took his squad to the Guinness Museum!!

Foto - Veselo u Dublinu: Sto

And Messrs Ćorluka, Modrić & Kranjčar (the latter of whom tried very hard to hide, but I spotted you, Niko!) made sure they got a taste of 'the black stuff' (see No. 3 of the picture sequence).
    To Arthur!!!

6. These users say thanks for this post

1van (10-08-2011),BrumSpur (09-08-2011),Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko (10-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Yid View Post
    In my opinion Crocop, McGeady is all style and no substance. No end product. He may, run your Right back into the ground but he will very likely trip over himself or run it out of play. Lots of ability but nothing really to fear. I would have said watch out for Coleman but he is out now as well. Long will drive you mad, he will chase everything. Doyle is out too. We're going down Crocop, I mean.. You're going down. lol
    We also have a few problems, we never managed to replace Niko Kovac after the EURO 2008, he was so important to us. We have some good players and a few promising youngsters but our coach Bilic is the worst coach we ever had. I hope it will be a good game but since you have so many injured players and we are not in a great form i guess it will be a boring 0-0 or 1-1.

Legend !

Status
    Pray that Paul Mc****e starts at the back for us. If he does Niko will score a hat-trick. Do you lot not like Bilic? I thought he was quite well regarded over there. Is he Croatia's Steve Staunton? haha

Legend !

Status
    Pray that Paul Mc****e starts at the back for us. If he does Niko will score a hat-trick. Do you lot not like Bilic? I thought he was quite well regarded over there. Is he Croatia's Steve Staunton? haha
    He is friends with all the players, they don't respect him as a coach. We have a great coach in Zlatko Kranjcar(Niko's dad) who coaches Montenegro and may finish 1st in the England group. Montenegro has a population of 500.000 only but still they are competing with England for 1st place, unbelievable. How is Ireland doing in the qualifiers???

Legend !

Status
    Not fantastic to be honest. Grinding out results. Russia gave us a spanking at home which we really had to win if we wanted to prove our worth. To be honest we have to many players who don't really fancy being there at all. James McCarthy is one of our best prospects and he doesn't turn up for international duty. And Trap plays the Italian way if you know what I mean. A few flare players coming through who have plenty of potential but he only wants to score and sit back and defend.

11. Who Thanked this post

crocop (09-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Did I mention I changed my name to Patrick? Just for tomorrow.

Come on Ireland

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield_spurs View Post
    Did I mention I changed my name to Patrick? Just for tomorrow.

Come on Ireland
    Did I mention that I kept my name, Patrick, for tomorrow? lol

14. Who Thanked this post

Enfield_spurs (09-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Not fantastic to be honest. Grinding out results. Russia gave us a spanking at home which we really had to win if we wanted to prove our worth. To be honest we have to many players who don't really fancy being there at all. James McCarthy is one of our best prospects and he doesn't turn up for international duty. And Trap plays the Italian way if you know what I mean. A few flare players coming through who have plenty of potential but he only wants to score and sit back and defend.
    Same with us. Players don't have any pride when they play for Croatia, we were much better right after the war ended cuz then players really played with passion and gave their best. Now it's just a bunch of wannabe stars where everyone plays for himself and not for the team. Trap's glory days as coach are over, i really don't understand why your football assosiation chose him to be your coach.
    Last edited by crocop; 09-08-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Player in Training

Status
    Do you lot not like Bilic?
    We do, its just Crocop, Location: Vienna

Best coach we had in a while, not some drunktard that favors his overweight, out of shape son and drops out of wc2006 with a 2:3 gd in a group with Australia and Japan lol.
    Not to mention he didnt want Eduardo in the squad for WC.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crocop View Post
    Same with us. Players don't have any pride when they play for Croatia, we were much better right after the war ended cuz then players really played with passion and gave their best. Now it's just a bunch of wannabe stars where everyone plays for himself and for the team. Trap's glory days as coach are over, i really don't understand why your football assosiation chose him to be your coach.
    Because our Association chairman is a cock to be honest. He is the most incompetent fool to ever grace football. He also hired Steve Staunton. A big name was all he wanted.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by klpt View Post
    We do, its just Crocop, Location: Vienna

Best coach we had in a while, not some drunktard that favors his overweight, out of shape son and drops out of wc2006 with a 2:3 gd in a group with Australia and Japan lol.
    Not to mention he didnt want Eduardo in the squad for WC.
    well most don't support Bilic anymore but i guess you are from Dalmatia like Bilic so you like him. We played a much better and more beautiful football under Kranjcar, now we loose against Georgia :P And at least kranjcar qualified for the WC, Bilic didn't even qualify for the last EURO and now we are 2nd behind Greece, really embarassing.

Legend !

Status
    Because our Association chairman is a cock to be honest. He is the most incompetent fool to ever grace football. He also hired Steve Staunton. A big name was all he wanted.
    Damn! Didn't know you have similar problems like us. Our corrupted Association chairman is also a huuuuge incompetent dick!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter