Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Cappello has announced the squad to face Holland on Wednesday...

Robert Green, Joe Hart, David Stockdale
    Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, John Terry, Kyle Walker
    Gareth Barry,Michael Carrick, Stewart Downing, Adam Johnson, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Scott Parker, Jack Wilshere, Ashley Young
    Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck

Not that I am biased, but where the fcuk is Defoe, Lennon and Dawson???
    Last edited by Pete_Smedz; 06-08-2011 at 09:15 PM.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    It is a complete joke but...

no chance of injuries...

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete_Smedz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cappello has announced the squad to face Holland on Wednesday...Robert Green, Joe Hart, David StockdaleLeighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, John Terry, Kyle WalkerGareth Barry,Michael Carrick, Stewart Downing, Adam Johnson, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Scott Parker, Jack Wilshere, Ashley YoungAndy Carroll, Peter Crouch, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck Not that I am biased, but where the fcuk is Defoe, Lennon and Dawson???
    Honestly I am chuffed that they are not included. We have a lot of games before the end of August. Could do without these pointless friendlies.

4. Who Thanked this post

tdw76 (08-08-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    The less players that are included the better. Fook getting injuries...

First Team Player

Status
    No dawson, Lennon or crouch

When sky sports said "Kyle"........ Walker

I was like ohhhhhh

Still great too see Walker in the squad

First Team Player

Status
    Must be abit of a kick in the teeth for Dawson, as he was up there to be one of the key central 2... Cappello seems to have totally snubbed him.

I agree though - less our boys get injured, more we can concentrate on league - still baffling though. Cappello would have Walcott over Lennon any day.

First Team Player

Status
    Surprising Cappello wasnt at the Lane....

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete_Smedz View Post
    Surprising Cappello wasnt at the Lane....
    Baldini was there though.

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    Wow... still choosing that joker geezer Fat Frank over Thudd. I don't get it, what will this friendly bring to the squad if some old fool whose past his prime and possibly a bench warmer come seasons end for his club, starts over a young player in Thudd who could do well in a pairing with Wilshere?

Also, Crouch... Welbeck??? Where the hell is Darren Bent?! Anyway, we suck ass in CM... or at least compared to the wingers.

I'm glad there's no Lennon, Daws, Thudd, or JD. We have FOUR vital games coming up. If we start the season poorly, it might just set the mood for the rest of the season.. not good.

Legend !

Status
    **** england want are players ready for the wknd not some micky mouse friendly

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Defoe Lennon Dawson of course . But still, where is Sturridge ?

Legend !

Status
    daws must earn the place again, he did not have his best seasons in the last edition of premier ligen. also capello is following the media hype so he will pick random youngsters and players from traditional big clubs and rich clubs. tottenham is not loved sadly

Legend !

Status
    tbh, Dawson didn't deserve a spot... I think we look at him with Spurs-tinted glasses. He didn't have a great season last year and I'm not sure whether he's top 4 quality (apart from Arsenal of course)

I'd like to see Lennon in there if he keeps up his performances though.

15. Who Thanked this post

MagnaThor (07-08-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SweSpurs View Post
    Defoe Lennon Dawson of course . But still, where is Sturridge ?
    If I was Capello and had to choose between Welbeck and Sturridge, I would choose Sturridge.

Bigger news though no Glenn Johnson. I assume Richards will start but Walker might get in.

Player in Training

Status
    I'd like to see Lennon in there if he keeps up his performances though.[/QUOTE]Lennon won't play again for England under that fool of a manager Glen Johnson saw to that at the wc . How Barry gets in over Hudd is criminal .I love England n all but I've slowly lost intrest will only bother when there's a spurs player in there. Watching terry to ferdinand Ferdinand to Terry sideways passing rubbish just bores me it's like watching mancity play . I'd rather watch paint dry

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter