Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: U-17 World Cup

Legend !

Status
    I'm not sure about where to watch it but if you have ESPN3 it should be on. I've been watching a lot of the games so far and it's amazing how good the guys are at 16. I'm not sure how success at U-17 level translates to the future but it's a lot of football to watch for the people who have been missing it a lot (like me) and you could find the next star of the world in this competition! I'd say it's pretty good competition and very high-energy football.

Both England and the US won their opening matches by the way!

Status
    Posted the US highlights over in the US thread....

United States National Team - Page 3

Legend !

Status
    I mean I'm sure most people will only pay attention to just their country! So I'll be watching USA-Uzbekistan

but the Argentina-Jamaica was just one game I saw that was honestly just like a professional game. So there's a lot of good football being played around the world, even in Rwanda and Jamaica!

i love sucking off spongebob

Status
    Go Sterling Go!!!

Legend !

Status
    There was just a magical goal in the Rwanda vs Uruguay, in the last moments. Uruguay is such a fun team they always provide some exciting things these days

6. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (22-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    USA lost to Uzbekistan lol
    @BlueCrew LA, is your youthful team so weak or it was just unluck/bad day?

hope England won't fck up against Canada, I betted on them and need to win smth eventually...

Legend !

Status
    Is the England Canada game on TV? I thought it was happening yesterday but I could only find the other game from our group, Uruguay Rwanda.

Legend !

Status
    Australia vs brazil is on tomorrow morning. Help me get over my withdrawal symptoms.

10. Who Thanked this post

gomes4life (23-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    hopefully the U17s can't do much worse than the U21s! where are the games being shown on UK TV?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_B View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Australia vs brazil is on tomorrow morning. Help me get over my withdrawal symptoms.
    hey robbie do you know why massimo lugongo isn't in the squad, from what i hear he certainly has the quality

THTV Donator

Status
    I think he might be too old or he played in the previous one.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gomes4life View Post
    hey robbie do you know why massimo lugongo isn't in the squad, from what i hear he certainly has the quality
    He's one of our best kids IMO. I was wondering why he was left out.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    USA lost to Uzbekistan lol
    @BlueCrew LA , is your youthful team so weak or it was just unluck/bad day?

hope England won't fck up against Canada, I betted on them and need to win smth eventually...
    Probably over-confidence after beating Czech Rep. so handily. Oh well, it's a teachable moment for them.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gomes4life View Post
    I no he's listed in the squad for the under 20's world cup that starts at the end of next month. Not too sure why he isn't picked for the Under 17's. Not sure if he might be too old.

Legend !

Status
    england did allow some weird goals in the canada game :$

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter