Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    "It was revealed by SporTV on Tuesday that the 23-year-old accidentally sent an e-mail to Brazil manager, Mano Menezes, claiming that he lied about a fake injury to get out of Brazil’s friendly against Scotland back in late March. Because of his fib, Menezes has declared that Marcelo will be left out of the Copa America, a tournament involving most of South America and occasionally a couple other American countries."

What a dumb f***?!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Or a good ploy to get the summer off?

It may be very smart of him bearing in mind he played in the world cup, la Liga, copa del ray, champions league and qualifiers / international friendlys in the past 12 months. The lad may just want some time off.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or a good ploy to get the summer off?

It may be very smart of him bearing in mind he played in the world cup, la Liga, copa del ray, champions league and qualifiers / international friendlys in the past 12 months. The lad may just want some time off.
    Sure but "accidently" sending an e-mail to the manager that he tricked him.... thatīs stupid! Couldnīt happen to me!

Banned !

Status
    hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter