Register To Comment
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Looking forward to Englands match with Spain tonight.

Very good English side, very good Spanish side. Just a crying shame that Wilshere and Carrol are not there I reckon.

Henderson, Rodwell and Wilshere as a middle three could be a formidable 3 if they live up to their hype, but thats quite a big if . . .

Legend !

Status
    Wilshere is not in the squad. Let's hope Walker and Rose gets a chance to strut their stuff.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Ummmm . . . thats what I said, no?

Legend !

Status
    You said "I reckon", which seems like you're unsure. Then you go on about the middle three including Wilshere.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Eh?

Will have to put that down to language barriers, because that is nothing like what I said or meant.

THTV Donator

Status
    Watching CZE V UKR at the moment, shame we let Pekhart go...he is quality

Legend !

Status
    think rose is a certain starter so we have real interest in this game be good to see walker get some game time like to think he will be our right back next season

Legend !

Status
    Aye. Just saying.

I never cared much about U21 matches usually but I'll watch this one since it's also pretty hyped up.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    The 'I reckon' could be interpreted towards him being unhappy about the fact that their not playing, as opposed to them not actually being their........

ANYWAYS, it should be a cracker... pitty I won't be in........

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Looking forward to our young talents give Thiago, Jefferen and co a fecking wake up call.

Legend !

Status
    Not too fussed about Carroll not playing, I still don't rate him that highly. Sturridge is far better. Wilshere not playing is a shame, but at least if England lose we can all hate on Wenger some more

12. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (12-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Walker and Rose both starting. Smalling and Jones as the CB's! Both Utd players lol.

Status
    Americans it's on ESPN3 and ESPN Deportes if you get it....

Legend !

Status
    Any link to watch it on net

Legend !

Status

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter