Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    My Irish (or even all British yids), need some help from you now.

As I'm total noob in Irish football, need your opinion (just prediction of winning team or a much more likely possible draw) about tomorrow's two games:
    1. Bogemian Dublin - Sligo Rovers
    2. St. Patrix - Derry City

Any explanatories are welcomed. Reputation comments are provided Thx in advance...

shady!

Status
    @thfcire will be ur man for this i aint got a fooking clue...im from the other end!

3. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (09-06-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    Bohemian and St Patrick - might as well pick the teams from Dublin.

5. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (09-06-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    well sligo are fooked,theyve told the manager they have to sell 5 players by next week so eventhough it kills me ill say bohs in that one.the derry st pats match is a very tricky one.pats are at home but derry won 6 0 last week,both teams are second in the league i think it might be a draw

7. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (09-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well sligo are fooked,theyve told the manager they have to sell 5 players by next week so eventhough it kills me ill say bohs in that one.the derry st pats match is a very tricky one.pats are at home but derry won 6 0 last week,both teams are second in the league i think it might be a draw
    thx a lot mate

if anybody has additional opinions, i'll be glad to hear them

Legend !

Status
    @thfcire
    i betted as you advised, although sligo are small favourites against bogemians

have already guessed 5 from 5 results and need 10 more to buy a house in Dublin and live the rest of my life drinking Guiness in your company, remembering this thread and your prediction

talking in the wind

Status
    oh fook your fooked,ask shady im terrible at predicting football lol.i have afeeling this is going to go arseways,best of luck

Legend !

Status
    oh fook your fooked,ask shady im terrible at predicting football lol.i have afeeling this is going to go arseways,best of luck
    wtf, bogemians with the red card already! you haven't warned about this

however, I got fcked in RPL with last match, where Spartak had 5[0] shoots, playing only benched/young players nearly all game, cauz of mass injuries, and Rubin had 20[8], pushing all the match. the result was 0-0 draw

now I can hope only for a round-the-world trip...
    Last edited by Hidden; 10-06-2011 at 07:11 PM.

12. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (10-06-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    ohhh fook im a jinx lol,i should have know better considering my dad is the bohs kitman now ha ha

14. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (10-06-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    i dont think its on the tv here mate,ill check

Legend !

Status
    @thfcire
    btw, who is kitman? a person, who sales over the seas and hunts on whales?

talking in the wind

Status
    no he puts out the shirts shorts socks and boots for the team,and takes care of all the gear

Legend !

Status
    wow, interesting
    btw I'd like to have a pair of white-and-green socks. can I have one?

upd: 30 minutes to play, 2 draws. i'll be glad if at least one of predicted results takes place. anyway, COME ON YOU BOGEMIANS!
    Last edited by Hidden; 10-06-2011 at 08:02 PM.

talking in the wind

Status
    its bohiemians you nutter and they play in black and red,but ill see can i get green and white for you

Legend !

Status
    its bohiemians you nutter and they play in black and red,but ill see can i get green and white for you
    actually I meant your national colours as I don't give a fck in what form do bogemians play :P
    any souvenir from Russia in replacement? ^_^

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter