Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Very soon....

Things can get interesting very soon if they still want 'Arry.

The internet is buzzing with this right now.

Status
    Still rumors....

Fabio Capello has resigned as England manager as of immediate effect. Harry Redknapp will take over from June 1st.

Legend !

Status
    where are these rumours?

Legend !

Status
    i hope he doesnt step down....

capello stepping down would actually mean that england would become a good team.

Legend !

Status
    the thing is ive googled it and nothing on it so maybe bluecrew winding us up

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 05grottim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the thing is ive googled it and nothing on it so maybe bluecrew winding us up
    Twitter blew up with the news a few minutes ago.

I didn't say it's true actually I started this thread to see if anyone had heard anything.

Legend !

Status
    any reliable sources?

Legend !

Status
    Nah it going around twitter aswell folks....

For england its the best thing that could happen, they need a manager in place 2-3 years before the next world cup so he can put his print on the team.

Also if capello quit, he would not get his big fat pay out...

Status
    #theFA site:twitter.com

Rumours going round that Fabio Capello is getting sacked. It is expected that the FA will make some kind of announcement at 11am tomorrow.
    Some are saying that press conference is about the FA's claim about the WC bidding process. Who knows...

Status
    any reliable sources?
    Rumor: Capello Stepping Down?

Legend !

Status
    well yeah but i could start a rumour bluecrew sh*t in bed and i wouldnt have anything to base it on. But if your missus said it then it may still be a rumor but it has a more reliable backer

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    well yeah but i could start a rumour bluecrew sh*t in bed and i wouldnt have anything to base it on. But if your missus said it then it may still be a rumor but it has a more reliable backer
    It's a rumor going around twitter @BlueCrew LA has only passed on the rumor that he has seen.

Personally I will be happy if Capello left but this close to a couple of qualifiers? I don't think so.

Status
    WTF are you talking about? I didn't start this rumor I'm just relaying what I HEARD. I don't know if it's true, I'm at work and this popped up on my phone. That's why I started this thread to see if anyone else had heard something.

Back to the topic.

This guy says the rumors are just that...

http://twitter.com/#!/richard_conway

I love the Twitter rumour mill! Capello to quit is best yet. However, FA statement tonight was launch of inquiry into Triesman allegations.
    Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 12-05-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I didn't start this rumor I'm just relaying what I HEARD. I don't know if it's true, I'm at work and this popped up on my phone. That's why I started this thread to see if anyone else had heard something.
    yeah but what im saying is who starts the rumor will depend on how seriously we take it. I'm not saying u did.

Status
    yeah but what im saying is who starts the rumor will depend on how seriously we take it. I'm not saying u did.
    No a rumor is term used for a story or statement that doesn't have any official backing. When I preface the thread with "RUMOR" that should be a dead give away that I'm skeptical or unsure about the information given.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter