Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Simpsons-style hover-clouds 'to block out sun at Qatar World Cup in 2022' | Metro.co.uk

If you don't want to read it then in summary Qatar have some plans to create an electronic cloud to cover the sun at the correct angles to take the heat off the games in the world cup in 2022.

I was thinking that perhaps they could change their plans a little and deflect the sun's rays with a large mirror shaped as a cloud across the middle east to another cloud-mirror set somewhere over Turkey to deflect the rays again towards a massive mirror cloud over London which projects the sun-rays downwards towards Highbury and burns Wenger's balls whilst he watches the world cup at home! Now, there are a number of uncertainties in creating something like this but scientific advancement seems to be the order of the day where this world cup is concerned and no amount of hinderance seems to deter FIFA from staging it in Qatar. I say we play the world cup in England where we don't have any sun and Wenger can burn his own balls with a lighter and that way we have killed two birds with one stone.

FFS Blatter what's wrong with you?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Dan I believe this was posted in the Qatar world cup thread mate.

Status
    Actually it is in the Russia World Cup thread

4. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (25-03-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter