Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Dear Tottenham-fan,

I am a DCU Business School student who is writing his bachelor-thesis about the comparison of professional football in England and Germany. As professional football without the fans would not be possible, I require information about ticketing, pay-TV and merchandising from football-fans directly. That is why I am consulting YOU!

I would be glad if you could spend maximum 5 minutes of your time to complete the following questionnaire! As an incentive I will raffle off a 50-AMAZON-voucher among all participants! The information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/footb...-questionnaire

Your answers would be of great value and a big help!
    Thank you in advance & kind regards,
    Benjamin

Player in Training

Status
    I would be glad for any kind of comments or feedback and especially for completing this questionnaire!

Legend !

Status
    I did your questionnaire

Not bad although the bit about Pay TV was odd - I don't see how that could affect how much money my club would spend on players etc. because I'm not paying them, I'm paying the tv company.

Good luck!

Status
    Doesn't pay-tv have to pay the clubs for the privilege of screening matches ?

This survey is all about how much they think they can get out of each & every one of us . They are wording it so that they want to know if you will stop using other things you spend your money on in order to spend as much as possible on that which you cannot do without .

The only answers you should give is that , football and Pay-TV is already far too expensive and that you refuse to stand for any rises whatsoever .

They just want to know how much they can scam you for .

We pay enough already .........Fcuk 'em !
    Last edited by Rev John Ripsher; 19-02-2011 at 01:49 PM.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did your questionnaire

Not bad although the bit about Pay TV was odd - I don't see how that could affect how much money my club would spend on players etc. because I'm not paying them, I'm paying the tv company.

Good luck!
    I suppose the club get's a percentage of TV Revenue, and that money could go towards investment into the club. It's a little far fetched though

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter