Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    What is more important to you - club or country?

For me it's the same, I spend more time watching Spurs and thinking and talking about Spurs but that's because internationals aren't played as often. When the world cup or the Euro's come around I suppor the England team with just as much enthusiasm as Spurs - even though we are shiiiiiiiit most of the time. I hate Arsenal as much as the next guy but have no problems with Arsenal players at all and the likes of Walcott and Willshire are great prospects so I wish them all the best in an England shirt.

Having said that I would love to see some Tottenham players cement their places in the England team. I don't take club rivalries into international football but it is that little bit extra special when a Spurs player has a good game for England but I think we're a while away from seeing that just at the moment.

Next month we've got Wales - won't it be strange to be facing Bale?

Legend !

Status
    Club ..... The country's so f***ed up I left year's ago ................ can anyone explain what being 'English', which is not even a legally recognized nationality you have to be 'British', so explain what does being 'English' mean these days?

Legend !

Status
    England's ****ed up so you went to live in Thailand?? lol! That makes sense (not)!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I have lost all love for the international team. Every manager who comes in says he will only pick players on form.

Well the postman Pat why do you insist on picking Rooney, Lampard, Terry and Johnson when every bloody one of them has had a shocker of a season.

Even though I'm not his biggest fan Jenas has played really well recently, Dawson has been class since his injury (Fulham game aside) Kyle Walker has been much better than Johnson, Downing has been better than Millner.

But no the 4 eyed overpaid useless tosser picks the same underperformers as always.

Well done now as we won let's all get excited and tell everyone we will win the Euros then struggle to qualify for the tournament and if we do get there fail badly then blame it on tue manager when the players are more to blame in my eyes.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dan-spur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    England's ****ed up so you went to live in Thailand?? lol! That makes sense (not)!
    Hmmm let me see constant good weather, cheap high quality food and drink, fantastic standard of living, beautiful beaches, nice people we even have Marks and Spencer, Tesco and Waitrose .... and (question of taste of course) more beautiful women than just about anywhere on the planet ...... of course if you like fat birds it wouldn't suit you, and if you believe the BBC or CNN you might have think there's a constant civil war .... the proof is none of the ex-pats out here are looking to rush 'home' and that says it all. The only thing I miss is the Spurs and I can see every game live, not the same but you can't have everything .......

Now dan-spur what is it that's so great I should be missing it? f**** if I know.
    Last edited by EliteKiller; 10-02-2011 at 08:30 AM.

First Team Player

Status
    COUNTRY no question about it.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKiller View Post
    Club ..... The country's so f***ed up I left year's ago ................ can anyone explain what being 'English', which is not even a legally recognized nationality you have to be 'British', so explain what does being 'English' mean these days?
    @EliteKiller

Being treated like a second class citizen in your own country.

Being battered financially because you try to work hard and not sponge off the state like most of the dole bludging ****s where I live.

Having immigrants with more rights than a supposed citizen.

Having a crooked government in power that was not voted in by the people. (how the **** can that be allowed in any country even the **** ones let alone blighty a supposed superpower)

This country is double ****...............I used to love it and stood by it and its deficiencies. I would move in a fookin flash if I could.

Elite has it nailed.

8. These users say thanks for this post

1van (12-02-2011),Fatboyyid (10-02-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Right thats is Daniel move the team to a little Provence which we will rename Tottenham in Thailand

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    @EliteKiller

Being treated like a second class citizen in your own country.

Being battered financially because you try to work hard and not sponge off the state like most of the dole bludging ****s where I live.

Having immigrants with more rights than a supposed citizen.

Having a crooked government in power that was not voted in by the people. (how the **** can that be allowed in any country even the **** ones let alone blighty a supposed superpower)

This country is double ****...............I used to love it and stood by it and its deficiencies. I would move in a fookin flash if I could.

Elite has it nailed.
    jesus i didnt know you were irish mate,because thats just described this ****ehole as well,except we have our cacks around our ankles waiting for the germans and french you bum us,its amazing we can get a 6 stone fookwit to fight anything english but a whole country just lies there waiting to be put out of its misery....im in fooking brutal form now lads cheers for cheering me up lol

11. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (10-02-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Easy guys this thread is turning a little political which is not allowed.

The good Rev will bitch slap you I know you will all enjoy that.

13. These users say thanks for this post

Rev John Ripsher (11-02-2011),thfcire (10-02-2011)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Lol soz mate, its our government that fooked you lot too.

I am all for starting an uprising and running this gaff our selves.

I am off to bed before i explode with rage........................................1500 in tax this month......................IS IT FOOKIN WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    **** that bash the government ****s...........I used to be a super mod you know...................Not any more...............Governments again...........Riv is their puppet.

16. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (10-02-2011),thfcire (10-02-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    Lol soz mate, its our government that fooked you lot too.

I am all for starting an uprising and running this gaff our selves.

I am off to bed before i explode with rage........................................1500 in tax this month......................IS IT FOOKIN WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah but youve done 3000 hours you nut ha ha

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Haha nice one guys.

Can we not start a politics thread and hide it somewhere where it does not show up on the main forum so people can vent when they feel like it.

P Unit they are all as bad as eachother mate. Best not get worked up over it as there is fook all we can do.

I did think about running as an independent at the last local elections but I live in such a safe conservative seat. My MP is Billy Boy Hague.

I am having wine amd snacks with him in a couple of weeks so I can pass on a message for you if you want

He is the honnary chairman of my golf club.

Legend !

Status
    Right now I am split between the two.

In Mexico country is above club any day because you grow up watching the games and everyone gets together a majority of families gather around to watch Mexico on their match days. But time and time again those who run the whole show are nothing but greedy *******s who have made the team to look like ancient Aztec gods with never ending commercials and political propaganda has turned the team into a complete joke. Mexico brings in so many MILLIONS possibly BILLIONS and yet the national team has piss poor results most of the time on top of that people are suffering from the constant violence from the drug lords so where the hell is this money that could help fight this?. That's why I refuse to buy a new kit or anything Mexico national team related I have been trying to convince others to stop buying so these greedy **** *******s are exposed for what they are and maybe things could change,.

Tottenham I fear may be taking that same route with the things that are going on so that's why it's hard to pick one over the other at the moment.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter