Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Fabio Capello names his squad to face Denmark in Copenhagen.

Fabio Capello has named a 25-man squad to face Denmark on Wednesday evening, with first call-ups for Fulham 'keeper David Stockdale and Aston Villa defender Kyle Walker.

Michael Dawson returns to the squad following his injury last year suffered against Bulgaria at Wembley, Leighton Baines is also included among the backline while there is also a place for Stewart Downing and Scott Parker among the midfielders.

Squad list in full

Ben Foster, Joe Hart, David Stockdale

Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Glen Johnson, Joleon Lescott, John Terry, Kyle Walker

Gareth Barry, Stewart Downing, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Scott Parker, Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere, Ashley Young

Gabriel Agbonlahor, Darren Bent, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney

So pleased to see Walker get the call up!!!!!!! and a bit fooked off that he hasnt picked Lennon, but it was expected to see Walnutt in the squad after Capello's comments saying he should have taken him to the WC.
    Last edited by spursman18; 05-02-2011 at 09:55 PM.

2. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (05-02-2011)

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Must admit I didn't expect this quite yet. But good luck to one of ours.

Football365 | All The News | Football News | WALKER CALLED UP FOR ENGLAND

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Lol, you beat me to the Walker news by seconds. Excellent news for one of ours.

5. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (05-02-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, you beat me to the Walker news by seconds. Excellent news for one of ours.

I've merged them, but if you want to make the point of him getting the call up in his thread that'd be good. That way people can discuss his selection in his thread and the team selection in this one.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I could not give a flying ****!

champions league vip

Status
    FFS KW get's a call up and he's playing for Aston Villa.......Typical....lol

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Can't understand why Lampard has been selected. He has only just come back from injury and since then he has been **** at the best of times.

Glen Johnson has also had a shocker of a season and Joe Hart has been terrible recently

And Scott Parker at 30? Not sure ofthe merits of that one.

I thought we are supposed to be building a team for the euros next year?

10. Who Thanked this post

aewallace81 (06-02-2011)

champions league vip

Status
    Why the fook hasn't LENNON been called up?

12. Who Thanked this post

aewallace81 (06-02-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    GET IN KYLE WALKER....................

Legend !

Status
    The repeated Glen Johnson call ups make no sense, he's rubbish. Richards has been solid for City IMO, rather take a flyer on him and Walker. And considering how much we have complained about our strikers' production this season... gotta say the Crouch and Defoe call ups made me snicker a bit.

Legend !

Status
    Got to wonder why Crouch & Defoe got a call up. I have as many league goals as Defoe this season, and Crouch's 2 in 24 games isn't much better. Even though there aren't any English strikers making a strong case to take their spot, I'd rather have Lennon in the team over either of them if I was Capello.

Legend !

Status
    This squad is a joke. No lennon and a bunch of strikers who have harly scored all season. Fabio should be sending a message to the players to perform or else.

Legend !

Status
    The squad does illustrate the lack of new top quality talent for England - but to be honest I think P UNIT has got it just about right :-

Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could not give a flying ****!
    Quite happy not to see Spurs players in the squad - who needs games like this with injury risks etc!

Legend !

Status
    It's a friendly let's hope none of our lads play, but if they do the for f***'s sake no injuries ....

Legend !

Status
    i thought he was supposed to be rebuilding the england team in the german manner? this list is a load of bollox... when is the fa going to realise lampard has been one of the biggest wastes in a england shirt since titus bramble

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter