Register To Comment
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Think it will be interesting this year what do you guys think?

Status
    Expect the US to go undefeated!!!

Status
    I'm hoping we get Group B. Two games at the Home Depot center .

Legend !

Status
    Think Costa Rica will be a team to look out for Lavolpe is a good manager and could take them to that extra level.

Legend !

Status
    I hope US gets a game up in Chicago. If that's the case i will be going to watch that game. When is the draw supposed to be?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope US gets a game up in Chicago. If that's the case i will be going to watch that game. When is the draw supposed to be?
    @steelktm It's not really a draw but a "which set ups can we profit more from" in any case I have no idea when they will announce what teams go in which group or "pots" it's kind of shameful for me at least that Canada ,USA, and Mexico are automatically in the tournament but sadly there is no profit if those 3 aren't present.

Legend !

Status
    Interesting, I was just on the MNT website today and no mention of who will be playing where and when. I'd really like to see the US play in Chicago as well. I suppose a weekend match would be too much to ask for?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Stateside Nate View Post
    Interesting, I was just on the MNT website today and no mention of who will be playing where and when. I'd really like to see the US play in Chicago as well. I suppose a weekend match would be too much to ask for?
    The competition doesn't get scheduled until after certain events because that's what determines the seeding.

Legend !

Status
    I really think this one will be better than last years many of the teams look really sharp.

Status
    Yeah, several of the nations look on the up- obviously USA and Mexico, but also Costa Rica as Javi mentioned. With the rise of the Confederations Cup, teams will take it seriously.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by stroud_jm View Post
    Yeah, several of the nations look on the up- obviously USA and Mexico, but also Costa Rica as Javi mentioned. With the rise of the Confederations Cup, teams will take it seriously.
    I really hope this is the start of the slow but sure rise of competitive football in our region.

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi View Post
    Think it will be interesting this year what do you guys think?
    The us team will go down a goal in the first 5 mins. as usual..Bradley Sr. must hv pics of his bosses in compromising acts...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmyiddo View Post
    The us team will go down a goal in the first 5 mins. as usual..Bradley Sr. must hv pics of his bosses in compromising acts...
    I am still wondering what youth players he will take since the sub 17 is going on right now.

Banned !

Status
    No idea on that matter. Any idea what type of squad Mexico will put out?
    They are SCARY!!

Legend !

Status
    From todays' Washington Post:

*The Gold Cup groups and pairings won't be set by CONCACAF for at least another week or two, but it appears the United States' route will go from Detroit's Ford Field to Tampa's Raymond James Stadium and then to Kansas City's new soccer-specific arena in the first round. Assuming they win the group, the Americans would likely play a quarterfinal at Washington's RFK Stadium on June 19. Defending champion Mexico seems set to play in Dallas, Charlotte and Chicago (Soldier Field) before heading to New Jersey's Meadowlands for the quarters. Houston's Reliant Stadium will host the June 22 semifinals and the Rose Bowl is set to stage the June 25 final.

KC is about a five or six hour drive for me. Further than Chicago, but still doable!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter