Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Saw a discussion on the ESPN board about how many goals u-17 squads would score on the Qatar national team.

How bad are they?

First Team Player

Status
    The Qatari National Team will be much better in 2022 when all those U-16 Brazilians and their families are per$$$$uaded to move to Qatar and become Qataris. It is rumored that muezzins in Qatar will be chanting "it's like watching Brazil."

Status
    Today the Qatar team are at 116 on the FIFA rankings .

( Depending on the size of your brown envelope you can pick your own ranking spot )

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    ITS ALL FCUKING FIXED.

What a load of old horse **** the entire corrupt process is.

FIFA are the biggest fookin crooks about and they go and give it to the Ruskies who are run by the bloody mafia???!!!???

5. Who Thanked this post

Tott_BeBop (03-12-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Would be interesting if that actually happens there lakewood.

Status
    They'll try to mainline some foreigners for citizenship. They have a lot as it is...

First Team Player

Status
    It would be the first host nation, which NEVER qualified to the finals before...

and I am really disappointed since I was supporting USA bid. I may go to Rusiia still, though England was far beter choise - hands down

Status
    Didn't they barely miss out for SA? They can't be any worse than Saudi Arabia

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I'm sooooo fookin pissed off...every minute i just keep thinking of how bad of a fix this is and more reasons why its ****. Russia and Qatar are 2 very ignorant and racist nations. Did Fifa even consider what effect racism will have in these decision?!?!?!!?!!?!?! DUMB ****S!...I really hope there's no confrontation between Russians and Africans because that would be horrific, bet your ass there will be though knowing them filthy ****s. Not to mention i hope Israel don't qualify for Qatar WC LOL!!!!

noone is getting my pot of gold you *******s

Status
    Qatar isnt racism, mostly Indians there anyway.

Qataris are too sophisticated for the rubbish jobs so they boatload loads of Indians in.

Legend !

Status
    Yeh qatar do not recognise israel as a state. What's going to happen if israel quilify for qatar 2022 are they going to be told they can't go. I'm not pissed with russia or qatar but with fifa , how can they give the world cup to a country that dosnt even have a football league!

First Team Player

Status
    Like things look right now, there won't be a single World Cup game in 20 years in Western Europe. I dreamed that it would be in Belgium and Holland and I wouldn't be disappointed if it was in England or Spain, but Russia or Qatar. I hope the FIFA knows the origin of this sport by 2026. Really lost my confidence in the sport yet again. Football is all about the money these days, the sport itself comes second.

What are they going to do with stadiums of 50-80 thousand seats when the World Cup is over in Qatar? In Belgium it was the perfect opportunity to modernize football, to give it a new boost.
    Last edited by Van Dijck; 02-12-2010 at 10:00 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Brilliant FIFA!! Award the World Cup to a nation that's entire economy is dependent on oil and hope that 12 years from now, they will still have the money to support a tournament this big. Either FIFA is dumber than I thought and bought the BS being fed to them by the Qataris, or they just don't care because they're being bribed.

And nevermind the fact that its 110 degrees there, alcohol is prohibited, and not one proper stadium exist there at the moment.

International football is such a joke.

15. These users say thanks for this post

THFCWill (02-12-2010),Triangulum (03-12-2010)

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Just found out a few funny things about Russia and Qatar. Apparently the Russians are complaining that they don't have any money to support the Winter Olympics lol...how the fook are they gonna manage the WC!?!?

Also Qatar's biggest stadium in the whole country has 3 stands and the capacity is approx 20,000 but it's being expanded to 40,000 for another event but will be used for the WC as the main stadium. Go easy!!!! What the hell are Russia and Qatar going to do with all the stadiums they built after the WC?! Russia has to build 13 and Qatar i'm not sure the country is big enough to build any lol. Pisstake.

Legend !

Status
    ANd 40-50 degree days what the hell ??? So all training session are indoors? what are the tourists meant to do when not in the AC satdiums?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter