Register To Comment
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    VIP Member

Status
    Oh dear ....

.... I don't mean to sound bitter but I think FIFA have made a massive boo-boo.

Legend !

Status
    Quatar 2022 as well!!! WTF

Legend !

Status
    the richest ones win, wow big f*cking surprise

4. These users say thanks for this post

edmonds44 (02-12-2010),spursman18 (02-12-2010)

Legend !

Status
    F*ck you FIFA you corrupt organisation, pull out of FIFA now let them sink in their pit of filth.

Russia FFS not even the ruskies wanted it there, this will be one of the drabest WC Finals ever now what a joke.

Panarama can suck my c0ck too the self serving cretins, couldnt wait 1 week to air that programe could they ffs.

Seriously pissed off.............

Legend !

Status
    Players will die in the heat in 2022.

It wasnt Panaramas fault, do you think bribes were not made?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yidno1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    F*ck you FIFA you corrupt organisation, pull out of FIFA now let them sink in their pit of filth.

Russia FFS not even the ruskies wanted it there, this will be one of the drabest WC Finals ever now what a joke.

Panarama can suck my c0ck too the self serving cretins, couldnt wait 1 week to air that programe could they ffs.

Seriously pissed off.............
    Panorama are not to blame mate, that prpgramme made no difference to the votes, they's decided weeks ago

VIP Member

Status
    I like Russia as a country but I feel FIFA have selected it on the same basis they selected South Africa & Russia is nothing like that. They LOVE football in South Africa & there is a carnival atmosphere in every football match.

Russia tho can barely fill their stadia, in fact often they're practically empty, on a weekly basis. There is also going to be an issue for fans - travel across Russia is not great.

I also think they have huge social problems in Russia which directly effect football. In South Africa they have huge social problems but football serves as a distraction, in Russia tho they still have problems with racism & violence because of football. There is lots of corruption too & I can't help feeling that 90% of the money that gets put into Russia from FIFA will only fill the pockets of politicians and fat-cats & FIFA will not see the "legacy" they were expecting.

I really think they missed a trick with England. They think that we already have a strong infrastructure & that a World Cup would not do enough to influence the country but we have the unique ability to influence many, many people outside of England & generate a legacy all over the world. I just don't think you get that with Russia & I already see it as being a very insular event that will find it very hard to generate the global excitement.

I genuinely think these votes by FIFA show the decline of the institution. Rather than expose the world to football & the World Cup, I think it will get less exposure & things like the Champions League & the EPL will do more across the world for football.

I just wonder, when we are in 2016 & Russia are struggling to live up to their promises because of ever increasing costs and slow builds & re-generation, what FIFA will be thinking.

Legend !

Status
    Did i say it was all Panaramas fault? no i didnt but it wouldnt have helped our cause one little bit knowing our biggest Media corporation (BBC) is putting out a documentary about FIFA being a corrput bunch of c*nts surely would not aid our bid.

and the fact i called them corrupt would suggest i beleive they did take bribes ofcourse they did, the whole thing stinks the sooner Blatter dies the better the horrible fat weasel.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBillyNick View Post
    the richest ones win, wow big f*cking surprise
    Russia and Qatar aren't richer then any of the other bids. Fifa knows it can get away with murder in those countries like the did with South Africa, 3 billion untaxed. This is disappointing because this means FIFA is more corrupt then I thought they were. Of course i'm disappointed as an American but if you were going to take the World Cup to new countries, why not Australia? I would much rather go to that World Cup in Australia then in Qatar, a repressive society with an absolute Islamic monarchy. Could you imagine if Israel qualifies for the World Cup? Or what about someone that we all know will qualify for the World Cup like the Netherlands? They aren't on good terms with the Middle East last time I checked.

Boo FIFA!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkygerbils View Post

And fans may die in 2022. I mean lets be real...

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Absolute bollocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pissed off with this corrupt fookin Fifa. Yeah good one let's pick Russia...they don't even like football that much. GRRRRR SO ANGRY!

Russia is the worst choice...

1) The majority of the country doesn't care about football,
    2) Artificial pitches,
    3) Shocking weather and temperature which will undoubtedly cause problems with matches being cancelled,
    4) Most racist country in the world by a clear mile, fookin hooligan ****s,
    5) Inflated prices for flights to Russia.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Drinking alcohol in Qatar is going to be fun .................

Don't look at the women ...... don't talk about *** ........ yah-de-yah-de-yah

VIP Member

Status
    As I said, generating excitement around a World Cup in South Africa is 1 thing.

Generating a excitement about a tournament in Russia & especially Qatar is another matter.

I don't want to sound bitter, Moscow & St.Petersburg will be great but it is the rest of the country I'm worried about. I'm really pleased for the Russian people but I fear they won't get the benefit from this World Cup that you would expect them to.

I genuinely feel we've just watched FIFA shoot themselves in the foot. The Premier League, La Liga, Champion's League and so on will continue to grow in their popularity around the world but I can see, especially with decisions such as these, interest in the World Cup waning.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkygerbils View Post

Might also have had something to do with the Birmingham/Villa fans who invaded the pitch and threw flares and plastic seats at each other. Perfect timing.

Legend !

Status
    Corruption was to blame, FIFA needs shutting down they stink like a festering turd on a hot day.

17. Who Thanked this post

basskadet (02-12-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter