Register To Comment

Status
    So they're playing today (for anyone on the wrong side of pond , the game is on ESPN 2 KO 230 pm)

I will only be watching (back and forth from the England game) to see our new boy Bongani Khumalo, I'll give my opinion/view on how he is as a player and how he could fit in here at Spurs.

Legend !

Status
    What are the teams? Any idea? I know the US will be fielding a pretty different squad.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are the teams? Any idea? I know the US will be fielding a pretty different squad.
    Dont have a clue right now, they're showing brazil v argentina right now....I'd guess the team would be announced by about 2 pm.

4. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (17-11-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Yes, I'll be supporting the USA in this game. Is our new signing in the SA team?

Status
    US Squad.....

22 Agbossoumonde, Gale
    17 Agudelo, Juan
    7 Bedoya, Alejandro
    6 Borchers, Nat
    12 Bornstein, Jonathan
    9 Bunbury, Teal
    16 Carroll, Brian
    23 Cervi, Dominic
    14 Diskerud, Mikkel
    20 Findley, Robbie
    11 Gaven, Eddie
    21 Goodson, Clarence
    18 Guzan, Brad
    13 Lichaj, Eric
    15 Pause, Logan
    5 Ream, Tim
    8 Rogers, Robbie
    2 Spector, Jonathan

SA Squad.....no Khumalo (looks like I wont be watching then) maybe he's injured....

Goalkeepers: Itumeleng Khune, Moeneeb Josephs

Defenders: Siboniso Gaxa, Morgan Gould, Siyanda Xulu, Bevan Fransman, Keegan Ritchie, Anele Ngcongca, Siyabonga Sangweni, Tsepo Masilela

Midfielders: Matthew Pattison, Siphiwe Tshabalala, Teko Modise, Thanduyise Khuboni, Reneilwe Letsholonyane, Steven Pienaar, Andile Jali, Daylon Claasen, Kagisho Dikgacoi

Strikers: Davide Somma, Bernard Parker, Sthembiso Ngcobo, Kermit Erasmus
    Last edited by spursman18; 17-11-2010 at 05:31 PM.

7. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (17-11-2010)

Status
    Juan Agudelo!!!

Status
    Can we merge this with my USMNT thread?

Status

Legend !

Status
    didn't get to watch much of the game as i had a team meeting at 3. >_< however i am glad to see that we did get a win which is always important. even if it's against SA.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    didn't get to watch much of the game as i had a team meeting at 3. >_< however i am glad to see that we did get a win which is always important. even if it's against SA.
    Beating any team in their home ground is never an easy task especially with a pretty young squad and if you were able to get the win with that squad then the future looks pretty bright for the US national team.

Player in Training

Status
    Anyone catch any of the MLS Cup playoffs [gag]? Brek Shea gave the Galaxy a torrid time down the left flank for FC Dallas. He's got a lot of pace and strength and I'd love to see him get more time. Slide Landon behind Altidore and run a 4-2-3-1 with Dempsey on the right.

Status
    He was average in the Colombia match, in fact he was the weak link in that match. After half time he was taken out and Dempsey had to play more minutes then he probably wanted to. That doesn't mean that he doesn't have potential though, he should get more call ups between now and the Gold Cup. Eventually I envision Donavon and Dempsey as they get older taking a more central role, Dempsey = ST and Donovan = CAM, so there may be spots open on the wings for players like him.

Also don't forget about Sebastian Lletget, he's probably our best Attacking Midfielder/Winger prospect. Everything I've been reading is that he's doing well at West Ham, probably still sometime from first team selection though.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter