Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're from Slovenia...so why are you supporting Montenegro? Jebem ti mater
    Hahaha jebem i ja tebi ^^. Because they are from same region

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    COME ON ENGLAND!!

I love a good ol' England match. Got the beers in, the lads coming round any minute now!

Don't care if it is only Montenegro, I'm well up for it, hope the lads are too.

Three Lions!

Status
    Come on England, I heard Hudds didnt even make the bench lol. You have to wonder about Capello!

First Team Player

Status
    Is there a live-stream? As you know, I am from Switzerland. I "hate" the swiss national team, sorry for this word, but it's the truth.

Legend !

Status
    **** capello wilshere in on the bench but not hudd wtf !! btw bale just scored for wales ..

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    That first half was like watching us vs <insert lower league team> . . . .

Status
    Oh dear , what a bad performance .... don't worry , Rooney will find his form any day now ......

Banned !

Status
    Watched a couple of minutes of that game.. montenegro was defending most of the time then they had a counter and rooney tackles from behind nowhere near the ball and gets a yellow.. what ever happened with that red card for tackles from behind i wonder..

oh and by the way.. my avatar the rambo amadeus guy is from montenegro.. what a coincidence haaaah..
    Last edited by 1van; 12-10-2010 at 09:57 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Looks like Kranjcar senior made that team look respectful, i have sympathy for small countries, England will make it to Euros anyway

Banned !

Status
    like i said, same old England, just too much running and kicking the ball with no logic actions...Italy: defensive, injury prone players Spain:attacking, passing, atractive football Germany: discipline, team with hard strategy where every player knows his job France: athletic, and mix up of everything and England: plenty of running and air balls...

i don't understand how Capello failed..is his place as England manager still sure?!

i thought England was back...
    Last edited by Dinamo ZG; 12-10-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Legend !

Status
    In the EPL Ferdinand's early two footed lunge would have been red early on, lucky to get away with a draw. Not good enough.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Eh?!?!?!

What two footed challenge?!?!?!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter