Register To Comment

Thread: Man City!!!!!

Player in Training

Status
    i am so scaired that man city are gana come in and swoop the starting eleven from right under our noses

we have always had loads of english players and although will stil do have loads the city boys are starting to start above them! i really hope they dont start flooding the england team because i always took pride in tottenham to be the team to do that

groany fooker lol

Status
    well, at least if we dont have players playing they dont get injured lol but i know where your coming from, its nice to see half the england team from spurs

shady!

Status
    i wish a few of the spurs players played for northern ireland....at least we might beat the faroe fooking islands! i just cant catch a break with footy teams! if its not spurs slipping up against the smaller teams its my fooking country!

Legend !

Status
    the way they keep getting injured it is a good thing

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter