Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status

Status
    Shame about this- really good crop of players in Mexico right now.

Legend !

Status
    They want to Fiesta all the time! Fiesta all the time! Fiesta all the time!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by US_Spurs_Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well were to even being with this.....

To be honest I am on the players side ok well the people behind the Mexican National league/team they milk out the national team for all their worth you see them everywhere in Mexico and in the US they do commercials they do statements they make them look like gods but only to have them flop on the pitch. That's what these people are doing the ones who run the whole thing have actually stated in the past that they don't know/ don't care about football but are only interested in money.

Ever since this last world cup their schemes have been more clear that they could care less about the national team and their players even tho none of the players spoke up you could just read it in their faces and for years they have pinned the press on the players in order to keep the light off themselves. As far as this "strike goes" I am all for it if it will get these people removed and audited for all the crap they have done, I guess the players finally had enough and are willing to strike on it. Good hell I hope Mexico does terrible in the coming friendlies. It's a huge circus but the big top finally has a screw loose and it's falling. This way of using the Mexican National team as propaganda has to stop.
    Last edited by Javi; 29-09-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter