Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    So with the news this morning that he'll be stepping down after the EURO's, who do we all want to see take the reigns? Our Harry is the #1 target for the job (for obvious reasons I'm sure none of us want to see him go), personally I'd like to see Pearcy get the nod for it he's done a great job with the u-21s.

THTV Donator

Status
    Stuart Pearce definitely, though the FA tends to pick managers who win popularity votes so my money's on Mourinho...

Status
    If he's going to step down why wait till after the Euros, he should have stepped down after the World Cup IMO.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stuart Pearce definitely, though the FA tends to pick managers who win popularity votes so my money's on Mourinho...
    I don't think Mourinho's style of management will suit International teams... I could be wrong but I really don't think it will

I honestly think (and I'm very sad to say) that it will be our 'Arry although I would like Pearce to get offered it at least... bring back the English manager to the English national team

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Looks like we got two years left with Harry then . . .

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    Looks like we got two years left with Harry then . . .
    don't worry after those two years we will be competing for the title and would be able to entice any manager to our team

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    This is an effin joke! Capello is just backing down because he can't do anything with the England team. Whether that's the players failings or the manager i don't know, maybe the players don't like him?! Capello said the England players don't have the balls to win a competition but to leave just because you think you're too old to manage a team at the age of 63...is friggin ridiculous to be frank. I would say replace him now so the team can form a bond with the new manager before the Euros actually start, but then i realise they want Harry so Capello can stay as long as he wants!

First Team Player

Status
    I thought that after Capello contract ends (the same time Harry's ends) the FA said they would pick an English manager. So imo for Spurs it means bye bye Harry, hello Klinsmann.

Status
    I wish Harry would stop tapping himself up for the job and focus on current responsibilities.

shady!

Status
    harry wil take the england job and one of the coaches who are already there will step into his place having learned as much as possible from harry! clive allen or sherwood maybe.

in saying that a lot can happen in 2 years and we may be glad to see the back of harry by then!

Status
    'Arry's currently favourite .

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    'Arry's currently favourite .
    Explain? Because I haven't heard anyone talk about 'Arry for the job besides 'Arry. It would seem like Stuart Pearce would be the guy if there looking for someone familiar, if they were going to hire someone who is currently outside the fold wouldn't the FA look for someone with Championship pedigree? Like with Spain and Del Bosque.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    Explain? Because I haven't heard anyone talk about 'Arry for the job besides 'Arry. It would seem like Stuart Pearce would be the guy if there looking for someone familiar, if they were going to hire someone who is currently outside the fold wouldn't the FA look for someone with Championship pedigree? Like with Spain and Del Bosque.
    He's the bookies choice to take the job and if the FA are going to stick to their word about replacing him with an Englishman then Harry or Pearcy fit the bill for me.

Apart from those 2 I cant see many others being tipped and having a successful stay with England, perhaps Harry could do both club and country?

talking in the wind

Status

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    He's the bookies choice to take the job and if the FA are going to stick to their word about replacing him with an Englishman then Harry or Pearcy fit the bill for me.

Apart from those 2 I cant see many others being tipped and having a successful stay with England, perhaps Harry could do both club and country?
    Living out here in Vegas I run in circles with some very good bookies, so I can say i've learned a thing or two. Rule #1 don't make a line that you think is correct, make the line that will make you the most money.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter