Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THTV Donator

Status
    Come on guys - where's your national pride?

Time to support our boys tonight. Looks like Rooney and Defoe upfront with Rooney to be given a free role.

5-0 England...

Legend !

Status
    He's playing Lescott with Jagielka.

2 years ago i would be confident with Lescott playing but now he's crap. I'd much rather Cahill and Jag.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    COME ON ENGLAND!!

I still bloody love that St George flag despite what they did at the World Cup.

Wether it's Theo or JD wearing the shirt, coooome on lads!!!!!!

shady!

Status
    any links for this?

Legend !

Status
    England are playing and I can't find anywhere I can watch it, in England!!!

...although I could find links to the Malta vs Latvia game...

EDIT: I'm a dumbass...its on Iraqigoals. I love that they have Argentina vs Spain on ITV4...but not England.
    Last edited by Dancubus; 07-09-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Legend !

Status
    YES!! Take that Theo u scummy git. Could be out for months Another Scum player bites the dust

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SpurusOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YES!! Take that Theo u scummy git. Could be out for months Another Scum player bites the dust
    Sorry but that ain't cool man. Shouldn't celebrate player injuries, no matter who they play for. We'd all be livid if they did that about Dawson.

8. These users say thanks for this post

Justice (07-09-2010),bradders (07-09-2010),donatorHeroes (07-09-2010),orlandospursfan (07-09-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancubus View Post
    Sorry but that ain't cool man. Shouldn't celebrate player injuries, no matter who they play for. We'd all be livid if they did that about Dawson.
    Sorry, Thinking about us first probably was a bit OTT. Bummer for him but good for us. They probably did that about Dawson anyway.

Legend !

Status
    England are bossing this

Legend !

Status
    I know its Switzerland, but how much better do England look, as opposed to the world cup "performance"?

I know its 4-4-2 still pretty much, but Rooney is clearly playing a free role, in SA he was just say up top all the time. Actually I'd say its more of a 4-4-1-1. Also, injured or not, Lampard shouldn't play alongside Gerrard. It looks a lot better with barry there, so Gerrard can get forward.

Legend!

Status
    CCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    i dont give a flying fig who scores as long as it's defoe lol. anyone just be convincing

Legend !

Status
    The commentator on setanta's being a bit harsh to Defoe saying he should have had a hat-trick...lol.

Looking much better though. I won 100 for betting Defoe would get a hat-trick against Bulgaria, so I've gone for it again.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancubus View Post
    Check many footy websites, out of like 20 scum fans, 19 of them were laughing at Dawsons injury. I'm not English so I don't really care if England win or Lose, aslong as Defoe has a good game and stays injury free!

Tbh Theo seems like a nice kid in his interviews etc and it's a shame that he's picked up an injury, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, no matter who (unless is judas scumbag!!).

But that just shows we have more class and values than any of the scum fans.

Defoe looks sharp and alive, seems his surgery won't happen, he's running around like a 10 year old!! Overall not a bad game, England look quite strong and were holding onto the ball well. I know it's only Switzerland, but they are a difficult team to break down. I think England have this in the bag.

16. Who Thanked this post

Tott_BeBop (07-09-2010)

Legend !

Status
    We haven't played too well for most of the second half. Giving the ball away a bit, looking a bit unsure of ourselves.

Just as I type that, Switzerland go down to 10 men. We need to take that and go get a second goal now.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter