Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Trapattoni: Long ball Tottenham no good for Keane | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

Is there an international manager who can keep from commenting about our club?

First Team Player

Status
    haha that website is plain ugly.

Legend !

Status
    "So much of English football is about long balls. Tottenham have Peter Crouch and pump it long to him but Robbie is like Liverpool and can play beautiful football."

that quote made me laugh... he didn't play well at all at the bin dippers!!! LOL

Banned !

Status
    We cant really play him when we our other 3 strikers are on better form and its not our fault keane is ****e, come on keano prove me wrong!

hey you guys

Status
    Trapattoni really is slow isn't he lol.
    It was very common 6 months ago for Dawson to pup it long to Crouch, but that's phased out a little because Crouch has realised he can use his feet as well as his head.

Therefore this international manager should most definitely shut his Trapattoni!!

THTV Donator

Status
    I'm just wondering what Ire has got to say

talking in the wind

Status
    ha ha wouldnt you love to know

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ha ha wouldnt you love to know
    You a big fan of Trapattoni or not?

talking in the wind

Status
    not really mate if im honest,i hate the style of play he has us playing.hes all about not getting beat,which in fairness when you look at the players we have i can see where hes coming from,but you only have to look at the france and italy games to see when the team was off the leash they were far better.the fact he plays paul green instead of gibson speaks volumes,green is never an international player as long as i have a hole in my arse but he sits there just to tackle,hes like a ****e wilson.im half and half about his comments though,i dissagree with the robbie part,but we still play long balls when crouch is on the pitch,although the young boys game proves its a great option to have

10. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (06-09-2010)

Legend !

Status
    well we did do long ball against stoke so in that regards Trapp is still right about us humping long balls to crouch. and as obvious if that is all we are going to play then Trapp is right that Keane cannot be apart of a club that does that. however i am not a fan of international coaches talking about clubs unless they are directly invovled in said club/league. btw - coaching a player on that team is not directly invovled.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by weirddave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trapattoni really is slow isn't he lol.
    It was very common 6 months ago for Dawson to pup it long to Crouch, but that's phased out a little because Crouch has realised he can use his feet as well as his head.

Therefore this international manager should most definitely shut his Trapattoni!!
    Crouch has always been better with his feet than his head, not really his fault he always gets the high balls , poor bugger

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter