Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Looks like Luka might be fit for this one (replacing Dudu?)

I watched the Latvia game on Friday and couldn't believe how comfortable Charlie looked in central defence.

It must have been good for Niko to get a full 90 minutes, for the first time, this season. I thought he did well, particularly his defensive play (a goal-line clearance???).

Any of you Croatian posters going to the Maximir, for the Greece game?

First Team Player

Status
    Watched on TV, we were crushing them mainly but NO GOAL ://

Niko was a bit rubbish for my expectations but Modric was amazing with his mobile moving & amazing passing of the ball.

First Team Player

Status
    Good to hear Modric played well...Niko's been out of sorts for a while IMO, I think most of our fans overrate him - he's so annoying to watch at times, good impact player thou to come on from the bench for me. How did Corkula get on last night?

First Team Player

Status
    Corluka is amazing.. I don't know why he is dodgy as a CB with Spurs, but for Croatia he is worldclass. Positioning perfect, comes to side when Srna is far away in the opponents field, his passing is very very good for the backline. Could have scored on one or two occasions.

First Team Player

Status
    Does Corkula play centre back for Croatia then? he usually plays Right Back for spurs.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superluka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does Corkula play centre back for Croatia then? he usually plays Right Back for spurs.
    i think because they play Srna as RB corluka plays CB

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think because they play Srna as RB corluka plays CB
    Yes, that's the best formation for our NT since Srna is imo better SB and Corluka and Šimunić Joe are the best CB's.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter