Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Good evening lads.

After seeing Huddlestone come on against young boys and changing the game do you reckon he could fit into the england team?
    Discuss.

THTV Donator

Status
    He'll be a regular for the 2014 World Cup...meanwhile, it'll be tough for him to earn a regular spot with Lampard, Gerrard ahead of him. Expect them to be replaced by Milner and T Hudd...

Legend !

Status
    i've got nothing but praise for tom huddlestone i think he's one of the most underrated players in the premier league. I think if england want to bring in young english talent then look no further than tom. Not many people pass the ball better than him, he controls the tempo of the game and he guarentees you a clean hit of the ball each time. I think it's an insult to him that wilshire gets in the england squad and plays and he cant even make the bench. Capello open your eyes!!!

Legend !

Status
    He's better than that coont Barry.

Legend !

Status
    he is much better than barry he is loyal to the club and he is a better passer, also he is a good tackler he picks his moments well. he is just a smart player with good instinct which is all you need. also a great strike he can control the ball well overall. he will improve other players with good passing. i would say he is better than carrick and barry they play a similar position

First Team Player

Status
    I would expect Huddlestone, Lennon, and Daws to all be starting on the World Cup squad in 2014. Adam Johnson and the Wilshere/Rodwell combo will probably push each of the midfielders.

THudd has looked great in the first couple of games this season. Really changed the game vs. Young Boys and I thought he was really solid in both EPL ties as well. Great distribution and tackling. He has really helped to control the midfield.

Banned !

Status
    He has the ability to dictate and orchestrate the tempo in midfield. If Cappello can build a more European stlyle good with possesion style England team then Tommy Hudd is the man to start off as a focal point in the middle of the park. England can start again with good young players who have played along side the best of the premiership and not tainted by the "Get the ball up to the big man to hold it primitive football mentality". Possesion and skill of the football and being able to change the speed of possesion is what wins matches. England can start again with Huddlestone as regular in the middle ochestrating England.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I would think Fatpard and the DJ beater will be on the out skirts of the team by the Euro's come along.

He will be in with a shout for sure.

Legend !

Status
    i think gerrard and lampard will retire after the euro's but i really think hudds will go and show everyone what he is capable of

First Team Player

Status
    Disgraceful that he isnt in the squad.

Legend !

Status
    i was shocked hudd and lennon arnt there !! how can that be ?? :S:S

Status
    SWP over Lennon? jesus....Carlton Cole? insane and no Thudd after Capello the cock in attendance on Wednesday.....Plus side is the inclusion of Adam Johnson (I hope he plays the fooker for a whole game)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter