Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Zlatan is back for Sweden, the new coach Erik Hamren is much better than Lars Lagerback. He has persuaded Sweden's most magical player to return

He played very well against scotland today, actually the whole team of sweden was terrific. There is also a great new young swedish talent, Emir Bajrami, he scored his first goal for sverige, so it is a great time for sweden

we are playing netherlands next and i think we can win, the national team is playing very well and they are enjoying it, especially zlatan

sweden has a chance for glory i believe, i am excited for the qualifiers and i think we will make euro 2012, it is a new era for sweden <3 sweden 4 life

Status

3. These users say thanks for this post

donatorHeroes (11-08-2010),P UNIT 1980 (13-08-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Harsh but funny.

Good luck gazza.

Banned !

Status
    Zlatan is one 'Badass' player, but a Diva.

Different managers, 'Different Strokes'...................................haha.

First Team Player

Status
    are you swedish gazza?

Legend !

Status
    He should be playing vs Slovakia yesterday

Legend !

Status
    zlatan is brilliant and he is swedish, face it bosnia can never produce a player of his ability, we are a much better footballing nation with tactics and skill. only 9 million and still a good history.

he also has a good swedish sense of humor which is well known, bosnians will never be good jokers.

we also beat bosnia 4-2 in a friendly recently which is proving that we are a much better country

ps zlatan ibrahimovic born and lived in sweden until early 20s so not bosnian at all, 200% swedish -50% bosnian

talking in the wind

Status
    gazza i thought you were polish????????????,am i wrong ??????????

Legend !

Status
    He is american if i remember right lol, why the bosnian hate?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Emir Bajrami
    Now there's a good Swedish name. Lol.

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield_spurs View Post
    He is american if i remember right lol, why the bosnian hate?
    he lives in american alright mate,dont think hes a yank though

Legend !

Status
    zlatan is brilliant and he is swedish, face it bosnia can never produce a player of his ability, we are a much better footballing nation with tactics and skill. only 9 million and still a good history.

he also has a good swedish sense of humor which is well known, bosnians will never be good jokers.

we also beat bosnia 4-2 in a friendly recently which is proving that we are a much better country

ps zlatan ibrahimovic born and lived in sweden until early 20s so not bosnian at all, 200% swedish -50% bosnian
    I hope you were joking in this post.
    Actually Bosnia can produce good players Dzeko, Misimovic , Pjanic and Zlatan. Thats few that currently play don't want to talk about some that played in the past. Well Swedish are good at jokes i will admit . Did u hear this one - Zlatan Ibrahimović is Swedish . Yeah i remember that best Vikings in the past were called Ibrahimović.

Legend !

Status
    maybe only valued at 9m but no one will beat City's wages offer to him at 500k per week... so no chance of him ever playing for spurs

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Edmunds I think he is on about the country's population.

Looooooooooooool!!!

I aint sure though.....

Status
    He was a brilliant player but I think he is coming to the end of his career now. He looked very poor for Barca last season but that may be because he dont suit there style. They brought him to have something different up front to the normal but he could not get any form together. He is as good as any of Englands forwards do.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter