Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    It would seem that the England squad is resigned to being boo'd . If it was me I would turn my back on them as they were coming out onto the pitch and stay silent .
    Imagine if the entire crowd did that .

Legend !

Status
    They may be expecting boo's but I'm not expecting many. Who has the money to pay to go to the match just to boo, Staying silent would be a good idea.

THTV Donator

Status
    Why boo them? they weren't the players that disgraced the team at the World Cup (well not all of them)?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why boo them? they weren't the players that disgraced the team at the World Cup (well not all of them)?

I dunno mate , but that is what is being expected .

Legend !

Status
    If u dont like them don't go to match

Legend !

Status
    If you're mad at them, don't go. Booing before a game? Fvck off with such nonsense.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke0405 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They may be expecting boo's but I'm not expecting many. Who has the money to pay to go to the match just to boo, Staying silent would be a good idea.
    You could get a ticket for 10 so a lot of people would pay that to boo them... but in all fairness its a totally different line-up to the world cups team so its not really fair booing them, like dawson is in the starting 11 (i bloody hope) he doesn't deserved to be booed (not just because im a spurs fan, but because he didn't play a game in the WC)

Legend !

Status
    I'd like to see Dawson play as much time in this worthless friendly as he did in the WC.

Legend !

Status
    Was going to create a separate thread for England vs Hungary match talk but seeing this one not much point.

Predictions?

I'm going 3-1 England

Legend !

Status
    Good news for us, Dawson starts on the subs bench.

Legend !

Status
    Utter joke once again by his Italian prick, not having the bollox to drop the flops such as lampard Terry and Gerrad ffs!
    I hope they get absolutely slaughtered by the mugs sorry fans who have trudged to wembley tonight, effing sick of the sight of them even the Spurs boys in the England squad make me uneasy apart from Dawson who had nothing to do with the shower that embarassed us in SA.
    For me personally I'd have loved to have seen Wembley completly empty tonight that would have shown them pricks that the public is sick of them and the foreign manager who is laughing at all of us.
    If it meant England have to lose tonight for FAbio to be paid off and told to f*ck off then so be it.

Legend !

Status
    For god sake! I know it's only a friendly but again when will be see goal line technology. Dawson has just cleared a shot off the line that the linesman couldn't possibly have seen that clearly and he's given the goal to Hungary. The replay shows only half the ball over the line, and now I bet Daws feels like crap for making the mistake in the 1st place

Legend !

Status
    Piss poor and much of the same, I only hope we don't sign the utterly useless Ashley Young ffs

Legend !

Status
    You watching the same game lol? All the attack has started with Young on this side, he played the ball through to Gerrard for the 2nd goal.

15. Who Thanked this post

Justice (11-08-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Trust it to be Dawson ay, last touch of the game and he gets headbutted. Walks off the pitch with a face full of blood.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter