Poll: Kaka or Modric

Register To Comment

Thread: Kaka or Modric

Legend !

Status
    I am wondering for a long time why people rate Kaka so highly. I'm watching him play against Chile right now and he is playing really bad. I am wondering if Real offered you Kaka for Modric would you take it.

THTV Donator

Status
    Modric over Kaka because Modric is proven himself in the EPL...plus he's younger...

Legend !

Status
    No Kaka was doing good until he went to Real IMO.

Legend !

Status
    I'd have Modders, not just saying this because he's our own but I think Kaka has been severly off his game the past 2 years. Luka's attitude to the sport of football insted of money ( Kaka would be the opposite I feel ) makes Modders a very attractive investment.

Legend !

Status
    On the form he has shown in the past Kaka and its not even close.

Legend !

Status
    Modric as i love him & he is a great player but i feel Kaka is better but Modric has more to him then a trick hes a hard working little genius & i love the little fella & Kaka would just make the Club bankrupt the sort of money he gets.

talking in the wind

Status
    i love modders but it has to be kaka.hes only back from being out injuried for months,his time at real have been nothing but injury after injury,and the shout about himgoing for money isnt really true otherwize he would be at man city

hey you guys

Status
    Well if Kaka's going to keep giving the ball away by being a flash git with those backheels, forget it lol.

Modric's skill has been precise everytime. Check January's match against Fulham. One of his finest performances with Bale in his spell here I think. The way he kept the ball in to set up Crouch for the first goal was superb. Kaka could never replicate that

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P.R.Javi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No Kaka was doing good until he went to Real IMO.
    You know, most of the time, players of Kaka's standard only make a move to an equally big club just so that club can make a point.

Publicity stunts come in all different forms tbh...

First Team Player

Status
    Modric for sure! He's scrappy, he's bright, and he's involved...just what you need in EPL. Kaka might get "style points" but Luka delivers.

11. Who Thanked this post

gazza (29-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    kaka said he would never leave milan, they are not even a small club at all, how many clubs in the world are bigger, less than 5, and still he left

i used to like him but he became weird, there are better playmaker, luka is younger and better, wesley sneijder, ozil, gourcuff, there are many better players now just because they are not famous does not mean they are bad

Legend !

Status
    Footballers are idiots these days. They hear that they get linked with `The biggest clubs in the world` such as Barca and eal Madrid, who always sign ten other players at once, and wonder why they dont get ne bench time.

I would much rather play for Spurs seeing as players we sign get first team footie under `Arry.

Legend !

Status
    Modric, he is younger, and i love him lol. But kaka is is playing fookin brilliant at the world cup now. His passes are sick, and is in the middle of a great play

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Kaka for so many reasons.

16. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (01-07-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter