Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spain v Chile

Status
    A huge game for all the Spanish fans who have them winning the lot, if they fail to win and the Swiss get a win or draw they will not advance. It would be a huge upset so what do we all think will happen? I reckon they'll get beat, however with Chile looking most likely to get through their goal difference is very tight with Spain so they'll definitely give them a game. I predicted a 2-1 win to Chile

2. Who Thanked this post

Tott_BeBop (25-06-2010)

Status
    This is the first round game I had circled before the thing started, just because of the styles of play. Now that something is really at stake, it should be a cracker. I think Spain will find a way through, 2-1.

Legend !

Status
    how funny would it be though to have spain, italy, and france all out at group play. would ruin my bracket but i would so love it in regards to US possibly winning it all.

Status
    It would be one less good side england would have to face to get into the final

Legend !

Status
    I look forward to seeing how well Alexis Sanchez do tomorrow. I hope Harry are keeping an eye on him as well....

Legend !

Status
    its been a torunament of upsets, and Sanche has been outstanding for Chile:

it seems to me that teams with inidividual `Big Name` players this tournament are ****ting the bed, and that teams who may lack the player qulaity, make up for it in team play.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Chile won this game by at least 2 goals. Infact, I think Chile may be one of the dark horses to keep watching.

THTV Donator

Status

Status
    It will be nice to see Spain out as there a threat. Chile are no mugs do so it should be a good game.

Legend !

Status
    GOO CHILLEEE !!!! i really want them to winn, they play beatiful football

Legend !

Status
    I predict it will be a rubbish game, probably 1-1 at the most, everyone will be falling over themselves and it will be a stop-start game.

THTV Donator

Status
    Don't underestimate Chile. I agree with Spursman18 - this is a big game and will be open. Spain could be another team joining Italy and France.

Legend !

Status
    Whichever team goes through no one will have an easy time playing either of them.

Status
    Chile pressuring defensively all over the pitch, putting Spain out of sync.

Legend !

Status
    The keepers BIG MISTAKE!

Legend !

Status
    cracking goal as the english would say but chile look better overall, now spain will be defensive

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter